Chapter 12 (I think)

Hello. Im back. Im writing another book. gay bible. check that out.

"You have a good voice you know" said a voice that was very familiar.. Too familiar. I spun around to see a girl leaning against a bookshelf.  "Sooo.. I never thought I'd find you here, with a little flower bitch." She said. "Leave. Now.  Leave Isa out of this." I said, backing away as she started to walk towards me.  "Mmm. But I can't. You know that.". She grinned.  "Now that you have finally made it big.  I think I will take that from you. Just like you did to me." She said.  

"Harper, I know what I know what I did. I know it hurt you.  But you can't hurt Isabela because of this." I said, my back hitting a cold wall as I backed the furthest I could go.  "No. You took everything.  You took EVERYTHING FROM ME. I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU" she screamed at me. "Your'e mental" I said, cowering as she got closer and closer.  She pulled out a small knife. 

"Everything y/n" She said. I felt a searing pain in my side, and Everything. Went. Black.

Isa's POV:

I walked back into our room, as y/n hadn't come out of there to head to work.  I didn't see her anywhere, nor hidden along the flowers.  I walked around in a frenzy, looking for y/n. "Y/N" I yelled, straining my voice through to reach throughout the whole room. "Y/N!". But still I heard and saw nothing.  I went into a panic, searching around the room. But when I reached the back corner I saw something that terrified me.  A puddle of blood along the floor, dragging to a window.  A strip of flannel from their last outfit. Y/N was missing.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to tight zipties searing into my wrists that were tied behind my back. My mouth was gagged with an old greasy washcloth, and My legs were duct taped together.  My eyes were teary and felt as if they were red.  I was laying down on a bed, unable to move or get up.   I heard footsteps walking over to me.  I saw a blurry figure walking towards me but as it got closer I saw her.  Harper. She pulled out another pocketknife and grinned.  

"So... y/n. Long time no see huh?" She said. I tried to scream out but the gag stopped me. She slowly pushed the gag in further, touching the back of my windpipe.  I jerked forwards, and she quickly pulled out the gray-yellow-white rag, scratching the back of my throat.  I started to scream, but she lashed out her arm, slicing a deep cut in my upper arm.  I let out a cry, blood spurting out of the fresh wound. 

"Better stay quiet unless I say so you whore" said Harper, her hair swinging. "Now... Lets see. What am i going to do to you? Just what you did to me. You took yourself away from me and left me without a trace. I loved you. I loved you with everything I had, AND YOU FUCKING LEFT ME.  LEFT ME WITHOUT A TRACE OF WHERE YOU HAD GONE, WITHOUT MONEY, AND WITHOUT MY FUCKING FAMILY. YOU TOOK ME IN AND LEFT ME JUST LIKE MY PARENTS DID."  I sobbed, trying not to let loud screams come out as my arm burned with the dirt from the bedsheet getting into the slice.  

"Give me an explanation. Now or you get more. I will kill Isabela and I will take the money from you. Kill your family and arson will be involved.  Now." Harper said, a maniacal look in her eyes.

I lets words escape my mouth, with streaks of tears running down my dirty face, the salty water drips sliding into my mouth. "Harper. Please. We left you with the doctors, you went insane. I loved you, the REAL Harper. Not this twisted, horrifying creature that you are now.  We had to leave, we had to let you go. Do you know how hard that was to me? To lose somebody I loved so dearly? It broke me.   But I had to get over it. You were in the hands of people who could help you.  YOU did this to yourself, just please, let me go." I said, trying to get the thought of everybody I loved dying, Isa dying. I couldn't bear the thought.

"NO!" yelled Harper. "NO YOU LEFT ME. THOSE INSANE PEOPLE COULD NEVER HEAL ME. I NEEDED EVERYTHING BACK BUT IM PAST THAT. NOW I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL WHAT I FELT THAT DAY WHEN I WOKE UP TO NOTHING I  KNEW, BRIGHT LIGHTS AND TESTS EVERYWHERE.  NOW YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE TERRORS OF MY LIFE"

Welp. Okay see ya later folks.  Check out my gay bible, its fun and has wrath towards my mother who basically told me I was a sin because I came out last night. Fun fun.