Chapter 13

Isa POV: 

They're gone. Missing. Disappeared. There was blood. I don't even know if they're alive. None of my sisters or cousins saw anything.  Was this it? Was the life of my dreams over? Just a quick breath of warm air before the endless winter?  I can't bear to think about that.  I almost lost Casita and Mirabel, I can't do this.  I screamed into my wet hands, soaked from tears.  Mama flinched again as the sudden noise scared her. Her hand ran along my back, twirling around the flowers stitched onto my dress, trying to soothe me. 

"Mi amor, we are looking everywhere. Nobody knows anything. We Will find her love, we will." said Mama, her eyes sad as a dying puppy.  All of a sudden somebody bursts in the door, loud footsteps coming closer, the sound of shoe soles against the stone floors.  I looked up from my hands, my eyes surely looking red and puffy.  It was Dolores and Mariano, and their eyes were wide.  

"Isa! We found a lead! We think we know where they are!" said Dolores. "They dated this insane girl a while back, and we had to leave her at an Asylum. We got news she escaped a few weeks ago." added Mariano. My eyes widened, and I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands. I stood up. "Where".

Y/N POV:

I woke in a pool of my own blood. Creepy right? My hands were still bound together, turning purple as I had lost all feeling in them last night.  My feet were tied with a rag now, the handcuffs strapping me to the bed.   My eyes burned with the musty air, and my mouth tasted of gasoline from the gag. The cuts littering my body seared, but I had gotten used to the pain.  I heard Harper walk in.  "Alright little bitch, to keep you alive, heres a slice of bread." She said, walking over with a limp piece of bread covered in little mold spots. She took out the gag, and shoved it in my mouth, forcing me to swallow it. She shoved the gag back in.  

"Well, since I have time, maybe I should tell you of your future.  I have an offer, a nice, rich man coming to get you.  Now you can know what it is like to feel used.  He can use you as a toy. Torture you until you pass out.  TO FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MEANINGLESS BITCH.  But now now, you have fun. He'll be here soon" She said.  I tried crying, but the taste in my mouth was so bad that I didn't want my saliva spreading it to other parts of my mouth.  I just laid there in silence, imagining of what was to come.

Have fun with this... after I finish this part I think that this will become a oneshot book, everything completely unrelated to the story. Okay byeee bitches.