Chapter 6

PFFT BAHAHA THERES 69 READS WHEN I'M WRITING THIS.

word count: 404 (gogy(:)

It was time to party.  Casita already had rolled out grills, Julieta throwing food onto it, and grabbed the newly stocked wine from the cabinets. Everyone piled in as the Madrigals went back up onto the balcony inside of the house, claiming their doors once again.  Isabela pulled me towards the door with her.  this time, we both touched the doorknob, and it opened, letting us both in, and at the top, where it used to just say ISABELA, It now read ISABELA AND Y/N. Casita sure knew it's stuff.

We went inside, looking at the bed that was twice as big as it was the first time. I smiled at her, and kissed her on top of the balcony,  earning a smile from Abuela.  We had explained the whole thing to her, and she was happy for us.  Isa grew a vine and swung us down, barely missing a small child. (No, even though i punched a kid does not mean I am a bully  -Ranboo) I let out a scream upon moving through the air at such an accelerated rate.  We stopped in front of Julieta's stand of food and beverages, and we each grabbed a crimson red glass of wine, walking towards the middle of the dance floor. We drank, and danced around to the amazing Columbian music.  The drums, the piano, the maracas all went together so well.

Isabela and I danced and danced, until we were exhausted and... drunk too.  Isabela somehow wandered outside, and I went to look for her. I found her sitting with her back against a tree, the lights from the party shining and moving around her head.  "y/n? said Isa, her words a bit slurred.  "Yes, Isa, it's me" I said, and smiled. "You want to go have a little fun?". She grinned.

--------half hour time skip they are in Isa's room---------------

I cuddled Isa as we watched a movie, her yawning party that had gone late.  I loved that girl.  Her imperfections were beauty that shined in the dark to me.  As she fell asleep, I walked back outside of her room, seeing about a quarter of the town still partying.  My eyes fell on Dolores, who was staring at me.  I had forgotten she had her hearing back.

Shoot. Dolores was going to kill us.

(: Have fun with this.