Chapter 4

Welcome. This took me a while to write so lets get started.  thank you all for the reads and votes! (by The way this is obviously not my art I could not make something as good as that)

 "Isaaa? Heeey... I know we've had our... Issues... But I'm... umm... Ready to be a better sister... To you. So we should just... Hug. Let's hug it out! Huh?"  Mirabel said, looking around for Isa. 

Isa motioned for me to climb onto a vine she made, which I did.  

"Hug it... Out? Luisa can't lift an empanada. Mariano's nose- looks like a smashed papaya... HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?" Isabela said, acting about Mariano, but also letting out her own emotions.   Mirabel's eyes widened, but she continued. 

"Isa. I feel like you're upset... And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace." Mirabel said, opening her arms out.  (Like Isa would hug her she would only hug y/n- sorry, sorry, joking here.)  

 "Get... Out!" Isabela yelled.  Mirabel groaned, but stayed put, and flinched when she got hit square on the forehead with a flower. I chuckled, trying not to let Mirabel know I was here. Mirabel would suspect something.

 " Everything was perfect! Abuela was happy. The family was happy. You wanna be a better sister? Apologize for ruining my life!". Isabela stopped, smiling smugly.

  "Go on. " She started whispering. "Apologize."

  Mirabel seemed to struggle even getting words strung together for a sentence.

 "I.... Am.... Sorry...." 

Isabela let out a satisfied sigh, smiling and crossing her arms.

 "That your life is sooo great!" Mirabel bursted out, grunting.

   "Out!" Isabela yelled, pointing to the door.  "Wait!" yelled Mirabel, but Isa's vines pushed her to the ground, dragging her slowly as she waved her hand. 

 "Fine! I apologize!" said Mirabel, grunting as one of Isa's flowers hit her chin.

 "I wasn't trying to ruin your life!" yelled Mirabel, freeing herself from the vine but still backing up to the door.  "Some of us has bigger problems! You selfish,"

Isabela gasped when she said that, but Mirabel continued.

  "Entitled, princess!!" finished Mirabel, yelling.

  "Selfish!? I've been STUCK, being perfect my whole entire life and literally, the only you thing you have ever done for me is mess things up!!" screamed Isa, her voice straining as she continuted the argument.

 "Nothing is messed up! You can still marry that big dumb hunk!" yelled Mirabel, but that was the last straw for Isa.

"I never WANTED to marry him! I WAS DOING IT FOR THE FAMILY!" yelled Isa. Suddenly, a cactus grows. It wasn't like any of her flowers, It was misshapen, and lumpy. But it was still beautiful, and colorful, and it looked like a reincarnation of happy Isa.

 Mirabel seemed to calm down, and let out a breath, starting to walk towards Isa instead.

 "Oh my gosh... Isa. That is a very serious confession." she said, and sighed.  "Okay. Get over here. Bring it in..... Isa?"  

Suddenly, Isa's sugary sweet voice sounded from her mouth. She started singing, expressing her feelings in a new way. Her new and colorful vines looked like the honey sweet soundwaves from her singing, and they twisted around in new, uneven arts, and they were beautiful.

"A hurricane of Jacaranda~a~a~s" she sang. She looked at me when she said that, and grabbed me with her flowers, onto a giant one into the middle. She continued to sing, and we danced, Mirabel keeping up with us, swaying and sliding on the rooftops. She sent more flowers and succulents to the town, flooding it with greenery, and so many other colors.  I saw Mariano's nose get hit with another flower, and laughed.

When we were almost at the top of the Casita, We kissed, short but sweet, and Mirabel stood in shock, but as soon as she pulled away and kept flowing in the color bursts, Mirabel looked happy for her sister, and me, or well, us, and climbed Isa's vines, dancing with her as Isa belted out the most graceful note of them all, in her true colors shining on top of the town.  Mirabel and Isa hugged, and behind them I saw the cracks in the Casita start to heal, and the candle grew brighter. 

All of us fell onto a poof of flowers, me hugging Isa and Mirabel chuckling to herself.

"MIRABEL" yelled a very angry voice. Abuela was here, and she saw everything.

GET CLIFFGENGERED NERDS!!! Okay really, sorry, lets get some cheers. I think I will write smut for the ending or second to ending chapter, when everything is happier, and my class is ending so bye.