Chapter 9

type of fanfic: fluff? i think. Next chapter is lime i think. Im sleep deprived.

Plot: The Madrigal grandkids and their partners have a sleepover, in a sense and play spin the bottle truth or dare when the younger kids fall asleep.  Some OC characters that I just made are now in the story, but probably will only be mentioned in this chapter.

word count: 1055

When we got back from the field of flowers, Isabela and I were puffy eyed, smiling.  Julieta saw us when we walked in, and ran to us with a relieved face that it went well, and pulled us into a hug.  

We walked up to our room, sitting down on the bed and grabbing our computers went onto different websites.  Isa grabbed headphones, plugging them into the computer and clicking on the bookmarked tab Netflix.  I on the other hand went onto my Wattpad page, and checked out some new books, adding some to one of my lists. Sometime after, I don't know how long it was because I zoned out after starting a new enemies to lovers book, I heard a knock on the door.  Isa wasn't fazed, after all she had her headphones in.

I sat up and set the computer down, leaving my legs cold from the lack of the heated battery that was being used up by the minute.  Isa saw me get up, and looked at me confused, and I just gestured to the door. There was a knock again.  I continued walking to the door, and saw a small piece of paper slide under the door.  I grabbed it, seeing glitter glued to it.  In scribbly letters it had "COM TU R SLEPOVR".  It had little jungle animal paw prints stamped all over it, and in smaller neater handwriting in the bottom corner it was signed 'Antonio and Mirabel, meet us at seven thirty on the roof'. I opened the door, taking a quick glance around. Whoever had delivered it was gone.

I walked over to Isa, shutting the door again. "Hey Isa, look at this" I said pulling out one of her headphones, ensuring a groan from her.  She looked over my shoulder and read the card. Her eyes lit up. "We should do it!" She said, very energetically.  She looked at the time, it was already six thirty so she stood up quickly and ran over to the shared wardrobe we had.  She started throwing out clothes, not specifying if we were doing anything with them or not.  

I ran over to her, grabbing her arms, laughing as I picked her up, her curling into a ball around my arms squirming. "Y/N!" She laughed. "PUT ME DOWN!" I laid her down on the bed and tickled her, making her squirm around me. She waved her hand and quickly vines sprung up, pinning me to the wall.  Just as quick as the vines came Isa replaced them with her arms. "Did I not say stop?" She said, smirking, clearly proud of her work.  She let her arms fall to her sides, and we walked back over to the wardrobe.  We grabbed some sports bras, underwear, shorts, t shirts, and other neccesities.  

While I was leaning over to clean up the mess that Isa made earlier I saw her sliding in a bottle of coke to the bag.  What was she doing? I decided to ignore it and continue.  After the room looked tidied enough, I looked at my phone. It was already 7:25.  I ran over, grabbed the duffel bag me and Isa shared, slid on some slippers, and grabbed Isa's arm. We ran out of the door, seeing Dolores about twenty feet in front of us.  We followed her, whispering and giggling as we saw Mariano try to sneak, looking like a terrible spy from an old cartoon.

  We followed them up to the roof, seeing lights strung up.  there were various sleeping bags laid out, and we saw some other people from town, Camilo and Luisa's friends.  Luisa and her friend Juan were talking about the ancient building structures. I tuned them out, it sounded boring.  Camilo and his friend Andres were playing a game of cards, Camilo distracting him and making him laugh as he slipped some of his cards out with others.  I smiled.  

Me and Isa walked over to the center of the roof, where Mirabel and Antonio were watching bugs play around.  "Isa! Y/N! You actually came!"  Mirabel said, drawing her attention from the bugs.  "We wouldn't miss it!" Isa said, hugging Mirabel. They seemed to have a much better relationship after the events of the house falling. 

After while when everybody was settled, Me, Luisa and Dolores snuck down to get hot chocolate from the kitchen.  We had Dolores listen for anybody coming, I grabbed the hot chocolate, and Luisa found the stuff to make a fire on the roof.

After we got everything, we went back up and struggled to get matches going. Camilo's friend (or maybe more than a friend?) Andres got it to light after countless fails. They put the pot out with the milk.  After it boiled they added the chocolate, and handed it out in mugs. I went over and sat by Isa on our sleeping bags.  The view from up here was so pretty.  The light almost out, the fireflies, and gleam of the moon on the pond a few hundred feet away.  I laid my head on Isabela's shoulder, and felt her head on mine. We sat like this for God knows how long before we heard the light snores of the two youngest. Mirabel and Antonio were asleep in their sleeping bags in one of the corners of the roof. 

Isabela dragged her head off of mine, and went over to the bag we brought pulling out that bottle of coke, downing it in two minutes.  She raised her eyebrows at me. I understood.  I walked with her over to where the older people were in their own little conversations. Isabela lightly clanged the glass bottle against the tile of the roof.  Everyone looked up. Isabela smiled, looking at Dolores. "Who wants to play seven minutes in heaven?"

GET CLIFFHANGERED!!! I hope you enjoyed! The next chapter will be out whenever i have motivation. (: