CHAPTER 13

SAMAIRA TEJ arrived near Shweta's house which was located at the lower round passage. She walked out of car with KARAM. Shweta opened the door and recognised her as Dr. Tej's wife SAMAIRA.

SAMAIRA smiled at her and told her, " You've to leave your house forever. "

" I'll leave the city. "

" No. You don't have to. "

" We have arrangements for you. "

Shweta walked out of her house with SAMAIRA. KARAM pulled out the lighter and lit the fire with the help of kerosene oil in the entire house.

Dr. Tej walked out of the barn. AVRAM arrived near the barn on his bike and nodded his head after seeing him. Dr. Tej nodded his head as a reply and left in his car.

Anup had almost finished his omelette when the second ostler stood up from his seat.

" Are you done? " The second ostler asked.

" Yes. I liked this one. " Anup replied.

The second ostler collected all the plates kept on the table. The first ostler left his seat and picked up a black cover from the window. AVRAM arrived to them at the upper floor.

" Great to see you Mr. Kumar. "

The first ostler appeared behind Anup and covered his face with the cover. Anup kicked the table and held the ostler's hand and planked him on the table. AVRAM was about to shoot him but Anup picked up a fork and attacked on his neck which made him to drop his gun.

The second ostler kicked Anup on his back which made him fall on the ground. The first ostler picked up the gun. Anup stood up with the chair and hit the first ostler with that and got his gun. He shot the first ostler twice. The second ostler stabbed him on his waist that made him to sit on the ground and held his injury with his hand. The ostler came to him to snatch the gun but he held his neck with his armlock and shot him on his head.

He dropped the gun due to his waist injury and stood up with the table. AVRAM looked at the gun. He tried to walk towards the gun but Anup held his collar from the back with one hand and picked a knife from the other. He pulled him forward and slit his neck with the knife. He dropped AVRAM who fell on the floor and died. Three men had died as Anup saw them at the end of fight.

He pulled out a card from the front pocket of AVRAM. The card had a picture of wolf face embedded on it. He pulled out his key from the back pocket and left the barn in an injured state. He ignited the bike and left.

KAVIN was sitting inside the interrogation room. He was handcuffed with his hand on table. Inspector Shah entered the room with a file in his hand. He sat before him.

KAVIN asked him nervously, " Sir... "

" Gest a minute. "

Shah asked, " Mr. KAVIN for how long you have been living in the city. "

" Twelve... Thirteen years. "

" How did you met PRIYA? "

" Shweta used to work with her and she was very close to her. She used to invite her for dinner. "

" Your sister Shweta has been missing since Dr. Nath's murder. Whom she is working for? "

" I haven't met her for days. We rarely call each other since she has shifted to other house. "

" We had went to her house. It was put on with fire. "

" Do you know how did your wife die? "

" It was an accident. "

" No. She died because she had no control over her own brain. She was part of an experiment which might be supervised by Shweta. "

" I had no idea about her. "

" Don't lie Mr. KAVIN. I can get you a lifetime imprisonment on the charge of concealing the evidence. "

Shah's phone began to vibrate. He walked out of the room to JATIN.

Jatin told him, " There is a woman who calls herself Shweta. "

" Call her in. "

Shweta, Dr. Nath's secretary entered Shah's cabin.

She said, " I am here to surrender officer. Let him go. "

A maxi truck arrived at an old warehouse where Dr. Tej and Samaira Tej were waiting before their car. The driver walked out, picked up a cube box and handed over it to Dr. Tej.

Samaira asked, " Did anyone check on the checkpoint? "

" Luckily, there was no checking. "

Dr. Tej handed over him an envelope of cash. The driver left in his maxi truck with the cash. Mr and Mrs Tej entered a room where Dr. Neelam was lying fainted and tied with the rope on chair.

Dr. Tej kept the box on a base. He opened the box and took out some explosives and four mobile phones. Samaira picked up a mobile phone and tried to unlock but it displayed a finger scanner.

" Who is authorised for this phone? "

" Dr. Neelam will access one and the other would be accessed by Shweta. "

Dr. Tej spent the whole night to assemble the explosive device with the phones.

Anup walked into a bar where Inspector Shah was having some drink at the counter. They went to the smoking room and sat opposite to each other by the table. Shah ordered two cigarettes and a bowl of chicken fries.

" Did she really surrender? " Anup asked him.

" She came to the police station in order to let her brother free. "

" Was there someone with her? "

" I haven't seen anyone with her. She had came alone. "

" I don't know but.... I am smelling a rat upon this. "

" Did you meet him? "

" Dr. Tej, he is a member of RED CANDLE. "

" RED CANDLE? I haven't heard about it. "

" The world is filled with sinners. They have to pay for their sins. " He recited the phrase.

He added, " This is the phrase they usually recite as their identity. "

" Are they terrorists or anarchists or something else? "

" They are more dangerous than anyone. They are more than the terrorists because they couldn't be recognised. They are always hidden among common people. They have no records and operate on a large scale without leaving any evidence. "

" A Secret Society that operates without leaving any trace. This could be something big. "

Anup tilted his head,  " Much bigger. "