CHAPTER 22

Anup arrived near Jatin's SUV. He stepped out of car, opened the boot space door and equipped himself with a bullet proof jacket, hand gloves, bluetooth ear piece and binoculars. He stuck the binoculars at the back of the jacket. He picked up his handgun and loaded it fully with bullets. He put the handgun in his holsters and then picked up the sniper rifle. He assembled silencers on both of his guns.

He made a call to Inspector Shah and put the phone inside the car. Shah attended the call. Anup got connected to him with the ear piece. He shut down the boot space door.

Shah asked him, " Have you reached at the location? "

Anup came near to a tall tree which was by his car. He began to climb the tree.

" I have started working on. Where are you? "

" I am stepping forward. I have spotted KAVIN's body. It was half burnt. "

" Step back Inspector. They can be anywhere here. Hide yourself behind a tree or a bush. "

" Okay. "

Anup reached at the top limb of the tree. He balanced himself to sit there for a while. He took out his binoculars to see through the forest. He turned on the night vision and looked at the abandoned train yard from the binoculars. The train yard was a small distance away from the tree.

Shah was hidden behind the bushes. He wore an ear piece in his right ear.

He asked, " Can you hear me? "

Anup answered, " Yes I can. There is train yard. It looks old. Two trains standing parallel to each other. There is a station room too and a watchtower. "

" Can you see anyone there? "

" Not yet. "

Anup spotted a gunman on the watchtower. Anup got his binoculars down and aimed his sniper rifle. He turned on the night vision and shot the gunman down. He spotted another gunman who was climbing the watchtower. He aimed at him and shot him on his head.

DM DHRUV who was sitting on the window seat inside the train, looked at a gunman who was guarding the area while roaming between the trains. The gunman was shot down by Anup that made DHRUV to get stunned.

He called Jatin and showed him the killing. Jatin looked at the body and smiled.

He said, " HAWK never miss the shot. "

Three gunmen began to run towards the forest after witnessing the killing. Shah spotted them from the bushes. He laid down to hide himself. One of them came near to the bush. Shah stood up and pulled out the knife from the gunman's pocket slightly. He attacked him from his back. The second one turned him but Shah shot him down. The third one appeared at Shah's back and pointed him the gun.

The third one was shot down by Anup. Shah picked up the assault rifle of the third gunman and began to walk ahead towards the train yard. Anup climbed down the tree, dropped his binoculars and rifle near the car and took out his hand gun. He began to run towards the train yard.

Inspector Shah came near to the train and saw DM DHRUV inside from the window. He was about to get in but he heard a gun cocking sound.

" Don't turn around Inspector. Your friends are inside. " SAMAIRA told him.

She was standing behind him with the gun.

Shah said, " I'll drop the gun. "

" Then go ahead officer. "

Shah bent down and dropped the rifle.

" It's enough Mrs. Tej. " Anup's voice is heard by them.

She turned around and saw Anup who was stepping towards her while pointing his handgun to her. Shah turned around and quickly snatched her gun. Anup came to her still pointing the gun.

" Get inside. " Anup said.

SAMAIRA got inside the train where Shah handcuffed her with the steel ladder which is used to climb to the upper berth. Shah moved to the other compartment and found DM DHRUV, PRANAY and Jatin.

" Jatin! " Shah said.

Jatin stood up. Shah handed over him his hand gun.

" Take them to the car. "

Anup walked ahead with his gun. He entered inside a coach. The opposite door was also opened. He went to the opposite door and couldn't find anyone but a dead gunman between both the tracks. He turned around and found Dr. Tej who kicked him back. Anup fell between the tracks and dropped his gun.

Dr. Tej jumped off the train and pulled out a dagger. Anup took out his dagger from the holster of his right ankle and stood up. Dr. Tej attempted an attack on Anup's neck but he held him with his shoulder.

Dr. Tej told him, " I should have killed you on the track. "

Anup pushed him back. Anup tried to attack him on his waist but he got his hand held by Dr. Tej.

Anup told him, " I could have killed you when I met you first. No one could have questioned it about. "

" Yes. The same way you did it with him in TURKEY. " Dr. Tej told him.

Anup got stunned to hear that. Dr. Tej pushed him back.

Dr. Tej said, " This world is filled with sinners, Mr. Dhawan. They've to pay for their sins. "

Anup reminded about the old man whom OSPREY had killed to prevent an attack on the INDIAN AMBASSADOR in turkey.

" You knew him, doctor. " Anup told him to confirm him.

" He was my elder brother. "

" What about RED CANDLE? "

" RED CANDLE can't be taken down by anyone. We are everywhere Mr. Dhawan. You can't find us. No one can. "

Anup ran towards him and pushed him towards the train. Dr. Tej got rammed to the train and fell down.

Dr. Tej laughed in a mischievous manner,

" You can't stop this Mr. Dhawan. This is just a beginning. "

Anup furiously picked up his gun and shot him dead.

Inspector Shah entered the station room. He stepped to a coffee maker which was kept on a corner table. He then walked inside the other room which was on the left of the opening room. He turned on the lights. There was a dental chair kept in the middle of the room with a lot of laboratory equipments around.

The lab was used by Dr. Tej to conduct his human experiments for GREEN BLOOD project.

" Mr. Dhawan. I have found his lab. Did you get him? " Shah asked him.

" He is dead. "

Shah ran outside the room to the train. He went inside and looked outside of the opposite door where he saw Dr. Tej was lying dead near the train.

The following morning, SAMAIRA TEJ was locked in a high security prison.

The DM DHRUV MISHRA gave a speech in public conference to thank the entire police force for putting an end to the anarchy. ANUP was having noodles at a restaurant while watching the conference on television. He paid bills after finishing the noodles and left.