EPILOGUE

"ANUP had finished his assignment by taking down DR. VIPIN TEJ which resulted in foiling his evil plans to take over the entire city and had stopped his anarchy but DR. TEJ's last words were ruminating in his brain. DR. TEJ had told him that he couldn't stop RED CANDLE from creating anarchy made him believe that the the organization he believed to had taken down years ago was still operating in different parts of the world.

The members of RED CANDLE were trying to prevail over the current law and order in order to prove their existence and terrorize the entire world to put the world politics on their knees.

ANUP's action were not questioned by anyone because he was a licensed private investigator but it could have earned him the wrath of new enemies. "

TWO DAYS LATER:

During the early morning, Inspector Bhatnaagar woke up. He turned off the alarm which displayed ' 07:00 AM '. He got off his bed and prepared tea for himself. His mobile phone rang. He went to the bedroom and picked up the phone which was kept there.

" Hello. " He answered.

" Am I talking to Inspector Bhatnaagar. " A male voice was heard from the other end.

" Yes. "

" Morning officer. This is PI ARJUN PATIL here. I am MR. JAIVEER RAI's Private Investigator. "

Bhatnaagar went back to his kitchen for the tea.

" Yes sir. "

" I would like to knows that are you still handling the case of MR. RAI's cousin's murder. "

" No, actually I am working on the murder case of his colleague VIDHAAN. He was found lying dead in his apartment. "

" Is the murder connected to Mr. Rai? "

" We have figured out that VIDHAAN was not murdered. He killed himself by consuming a high dose of a prohibited drug. His chats were sent to Mr. Rai. "

" I got that. I have seen the inbox. I just want to tell you that I am coming next week with MR. RAI. So if you have any papers or evidence regarding the case then you have to hand over it to me. "

Bhatnaagar sighed.

" Sure. I would. "

" Thank you officer. "

ARJUN hung up the call.

Bhatnaagar poured the tea in a cup with tea strainer.

CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO:

LUIS PEDRO, a sixty year old Mexican drug dealer stepped out of a swimming pool of a resort. His four gunman were standing around the pool for his protection. LUIS picked up a towel from a chair and wiped his face and limbs.

He went to his room while wearing a white loose shirts and trousers. He entered inside with his four gunmen.
He sat on a sofa where his female secretary came to him.

She whispered, " We have a visitor. He is saying that ROBERTO has sent him for the deal. "

" Call him. "

The secretary went to other room and took the visitor to LUIS. The visitor was an Indian men, VIRAJ TEJ who was in his early forties. VIRAJ had a tall height with a well built physique as if he was a former military.

VIRAJ handed over him some papers. He sat before LUIS on a chair.

LUIS told him, " I had already denied him regarding the territory. "

" It's no more yours Mr. PEDRO. Sign the papers. "

" I won't. "

" I have no time Mr. PEDRO. Please. Sign it right now. "

LUIS picked up the papers and threw it towards VIRAJ.

" Get out of here right now otherwise I just have to order my men. "

" You don't have to order them. You'll sign the papers and leave the territory. "

LUIS chuckled. VIRAJ stood up of the chair and turned to the door. He shut the door, got his gun outside and turned around. He shot his two gunman. The other two reacted to attack him but he kicked one of them back and held the other. He hurled the other guy on table and shot them both.

LUIS got stunned to see gunmen lying dead on floor. VIRAJ stared at LUIS who immediately signed the papers. VIRAJ walked outside of the resort where a black car was parked. The back seat window was slided down by ROBERTO who was sitting inside. VIRAJ handed over him the papers. ROBERTO smiled, he opened the door and gave him a bag full of cash.

VIRAJ arrived at his apartment which was located at fourth floor of a building. He went upstairs to his apartment. He would be living an auspicious life as he owned all luxuries in his flat. He put the cash bag on sofa and went to the kitchen to make carrot juice. He walked out kitchen and turned on the TV. While drinking the juice on sofa, he switched to the news channel. The news channel broadcasted the live news about DR. TEJ's death and SAMAIRA's arrest that made him stunned for a while.

He turned off the TV, packed his bags and  wore his jacket and left the room. He locked his apartment and went downstairs.