8

"To solve for this question you simply go y over x.... (Y/N) are you understanding what I'm saying?" Killer chuckled as he looked up at your confused face. It was your third study session with the blond, each time you found a new cafe to check out.

"Not really." You mumbled your cheeks slightly puffed out as glared at the math formula on your paper.

"Don't worry, let's try it this way." Killer showed you a few different ways to solve your math questions. He helped you with a few more questions then left you to try on your own while he got both of you some more coffee. With the way Killer showed you how to solve some of the problems you got through the questions a little easier, still there were some that made no sense to you.

"Thanks. Umm, I didn't understand this one." You gladly accepted the coffee Killer handed you while also showing him the last question on your paper.

"Let's see here." Killer took your paper and looked over the question. You found your eyes focused on the slight frown of Killer's lips as he read over the question. Your eyes trailing up his face to were his nose just peaked out behind his bangs. You guys have been seeing each other for two weeks now and you've yet to see his eyes. "(Y/N) I know my face is pretty to stare at, but please focus on what I'm telling you."

You averted your eyes before focusing back on his face or at least were you thought his eyes were. "Umm, can you explain that again?"

"Heh, no problem." Killer softly chuckled as he went over the question again. After you solved the problem successfully, you and Killer sat in the cafe chatting as you sipped on your coffees.

"So are you going to the dance next week?" Killer asked as he cleared his throat.

"Well I usually go to all the school dances with my friends, so yeah I'm going." You smirked at the blond, you were well aware of what he was hinting at.

"Well did you want to go together? Unless you were set on going with your friends then I'll-"

"Killer I'd love to go with you." You agreed to go with him.

"Great, that's good." Killer smiled back at you.

---

"So are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Nami asked while looking through a rack of dresses. You were dress shopping with her and Koala for the dance. You didn't really need a new dress for the dance, you had plenty from previous school dances, but your orange hair friend argued that you couldn't show up in an old dress. So you agreed on going dress shopping, mostly because she'd make you come anyways.

"No? I mean we've been seeing each other, but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Hmm, does he need to ask though? It's probably different for each person, but after my first date with Sabo we decided to be in a relationship together. He never asked to me to be his girlfriend and I never asked him, it was sort of automatic." Koala explained.

"That worked for you two because you both had crushes on each other, a relationship was gonna happen between you two sooner or later." Nami stated, both girls seemed to have their own ideas on how relationships worked. They went back and forth on the topic for a while you just looked at different dresses.

"(Y/N) have you and Killer been exclusive the whole time you've been seeing each other?" Nami shouted from two clothing racks over.

"Yes."

"See he's only focused on (Y/N), they're pretty much at boyfriend/girlfriend level to me." Koala huffed at your orange haired friend.

"And I'm telling you it doesn't. People can be exclusive with each other without actually being boyfriend and girlfriend." Nami argued back.