23

Killer closed your bedroom door behind you two before one of the cats could follow you in. He pressed you against the door, his lips sucking onto your neck as his hips grinding against your's.

Your hands ran down his back, your fingers kneading into his muscles over his shirt. Airy moans left your mouth as Killer bit down on your neck, his tongue lapping over the mark he left. You grabbed the hem and started pulling it upwards, Killer separated from you so he could take his shirt off the rest of the way. He tossed it aside and reached over to help you take your shirt off as well.

You let out a slight chuckle as you heard the slight breath Killer took in from staring at your bra clad chest, it soon turned into yelp as he tossed you on the bed. His hands smoothed down your sides, feeling how soft your skin was as he got to your pants. He made quick work of your pants and soon you were left in your underwear and bra.

"Damn, you look good." Killer smiled down at.

"I could say the same about you." You leaned forward, your hands feeling against his muscles as you sucked against the skin of his collar bone. A growl reverberated deep from in Killer's throat at your actions. One of your hands left his toned chest and went down to his pants you tugged them down, Killer standing up from the bed so he could take them off the rest of the way along with his boxers.

Your eyes almost popped out of your head staring at the size of him. "My that is impressive."

"All for you." Killer smirked as he crawled back onto the bed. His hand reaching behind you and unclasping your bra once it was off his mouth latched onto one nipple, while his fingers pinched and flicked the other one. Your fingers raked against his back, your hips bucking up into his wanting more.

"Patients, darling." Killer mumbled against your breast, his free hand reaching down and gripping your hip keeping you still. You whined in protest, his attention on your breasts was amazing, but you needed more from him.

So you decided to speed things up a bit, you wiggled one of your hands between you two. Grabbing his member he let out a deep grunt as uou stroked him and rubbed him against the growing wet patch on your underwear.

"I don't want to be patient though." You moaned into to his ear.

"I was gonna take my time with you, but I guess not." Killer sat up and tugged your underwear off. He spread your legs apart and got back onto the bed, his face resting between your legs, his hot breath fanning against your entrance. He stuck his tongue out and licked along your entrance and up to your clit where he latched his lips onto you.

Killer rolled his tongue around your clit as he pushed two fingers into your wet entrance. You moaned and gripped at his blond hair, you rocked your hips closer to his face. He placed an arm over your hips halting your movements as he continued his slow torturous pace. He would bring you close to teetering over the edge just to stop and start all over again.  Killer kept this up until you couldn't take it anymore.

"Killer please... please let me cum." You panted out, tears glistening in the corner of your eyes.

"I like that. Say it again." Killer smirked up at you, his hair was messy and through his parted locks you could make out his eyes staring at you. Seeing his blue eyes looking up at turned you on a great deal.

"Killer please let me cum."

"Again."

"Killer please let me-"

You were cut off as Killer pushed his member into you, his hips flush with yours.

"I like hearing you talk like that. I'll have to get you to do it more often." Killer kissed your lips and along your jaw. He moved his hips, almost pulling out of you completely before thrusting into you hard. The slight pain mixed with pleasure felt blissful to you as Killer pushed moan after moan out of your mouth.

You thrusted your hips to meet with Killer's each time he pushed back into you. It caused for an electrifying feeling to run through your body. You kissed and sucked along Killer's neck and collar bone, eliciting deep groans and grunts from him.

One of Killer's hands went down between you two, his thumb rubbing slow and precise circles on your clit. His other hand cupped your jaw as he pressed deep kisses against your lips, his tongue tangling with your's.

"K-killer, I'm..." You barely managed to mumble against Killer's lips.

"Yeah, me too." Killer sped up his movements on your clit, his thrust getting harder and stronger. Your hands reached up and cupped his face brushing his hair out of the way so you could gaze up into his eyes.

You watched as Killer's face contorted, his forehead pressed against your's. His eyes closing shut as he thrusted into you one final time. His release triggered your own, your walls clenching around him as you both road out your highs.

"Oh, shit. I forgot a condom." Killer panted out.

"It's fine I'm on the pill. I'll also get some plan b." You mumbled as you closed your eyes. You had no intention of moving anytime soon, you felt amazing and exhausted at the same time.

"I'll buy it, but first some cuddles are in order." Killer pulled you into his side, one hand going around your waist and the other playing with your hair until you both dozed off to sleep.