13

Work that night was busy, you had to work as both bartender and waitress. Shakky even had to come out and help with making drinks. Despite it being busy everything was going well until you got to one particular table to take their order. If you had seen them come in you would have gotten one of your coworkers to wait on them.

Killer was sat at the table with his friends Kid,Wire, and Heat. You also noticed Killer's girlfriend was there giving you a mean look, someone else you weren't expecting was also there. It was the pink haired girl from that day four years ago only thing was she was sitting on Kid's lap leaving pink lipstick marks on his neck. You were confused to say the least.

Do thet share girls or something? Gross.

"How's everyone doing tonight? Are you all ready to order?" You asked with a fake smile on your face.

"(Y/N)? It's been forever since we've seen you. You look good." Heat was the first one to greet, it was such a warm welcoming that it actually suprised you.

"Yeah it's been awhile. It's nice to see you guys." You awkwardly replied back, inside you were wondering why they had to come to the bar you work at of all places.

"You do look good. No wonder Killer still likes you even though you broke his heart." Kid smirked as he gave you a once over.

Still likes me? I broke his heart?

"I knew something was going on between you two! Why else would you go over to fix some bitches air vent!" Killer's girlfriend screeched.

"That's not-"

"Oh shut it, your not even his girlfriend." Kid hissed at the brunette.

"Not his girlfriend?! Listen here bitch you better stay away from my man!" Killer's girlfriend or not girlfriend yelled as she stood up and slapped you in the face. The bar was silent then it erupted into cheers qhwn you slung back and hit her square in the face. She stumbled back and landed on her butt, her hand reaching up to clutch her bloody nose as tears streamed from her eyes.

"Y-you can't hit a customer. Do you wanna get fired?" She weakly attempted to threaten you.

"Read the sign bitch." You pointed over your shoulder at a sign that hung on the wall. It read 'if customers want to throw hands then the employees will knock their lights out'. It was something that took tou some getting used to, but it sure did come in handy. Really it was only newcomers that came to the bar that caused any problems, but all the regulars knew you packed a mean punch so they didn't mess with you. Plus Shakky could be down right scary if she needed to be.

"That's some stupid shit you can't-"

"Do we have a problem here?" Shakky came over to the table, despite working for her for years you still felt a chill run down your spine from the look on her face. And apparently everyone at the table felt it too.

"No ma'am, she was just leaving." Kid pointed over at Killer's not girlfriend.

"I can't believe this. C'mon Killer let's go." The brunette stood up and walked towards the door, she stopped when she noticed Killer wasn't following behind her. "Killer I said let's go!"

"I'm gonna have to pass, we're not even dating and you get jealous over everyone I talk to, even my friends. It's annoying." Killer huffed as he turned back to face his friends. Her face flushed red in embarrassment as she stomped out of the bar.

Seeing that there was no longer a problem Shakky went back over to the bar to continue making drinks for drunk customers.

"So, what did you guys want to drink?" You had your notepad in hand ready to take their orders like nothing happened. They order their drinks while laughing and joking about what just happened. It wasn't as awkward as you thought it would be to serve them. Although Killer did seem a little reluctant to talk to you.

"Bye (Y/N) we're off now." Heat waved to over his shoulder, Wire gave you a little wave while Kid and the pink haired girl whose named you learned was Bonney walked out without saying anything.

"Um, here." Killer handed you a wad of cash.

"What's this? You guys already payed for your drinks." You asked as you looked over the money there was at least two hundred dollars there.

"It's a tip, from all of us. We've never had a better server." Killer smiled before turning to leave.

"This is too much." You called out but he was already out the door. You let out a sigh and slipped the money into your back pocket, you would try and give the money back to him later.

He still likes me? He's the one who played with my feelings though. Kid must have been joking around.

You pushed Kid's words to the back of your head, you still had other customers to serve.