touch me.

(GxG)

"Ma I'll be back later. My friend Noel from school is in town. We're just gonna go see a movie and maybe grab a quick bite to eat." Mahi told her mother, Sonya, waiting for the inevitable complaining to start.

"You go off to college and you start telling me you going somewhere instead of asking. Don't be coming in my house all late Mahi! My house ain't yo dorm!"

"I won't ma. I'll be back by 12. I'm about to finish getting ready though. Bye." she said, rushing upstairs to finish getting dressed.

Just as she applied her eyelashes, she heard her phone's text tone. Picking it up with a smile, she quickly opened her messages to see that Noel had texted her.

Noel: ima be there in like 15 babe

Mahi: okay cool

Mahi stood in her full body mirror fixing her outfit and makeup. She put on lip gloss and grabbed her purse, before making sure her hair was in tact. She wanted to look good for Noel.

Deciding to kill time, Mahi watched TikTok's until Noel arrived. She quickly dashed down the stairs and hopped into the car with Noel. The last thing she wanted was for her mom to come out to try to greet Noel. She couldn't have that- not yet anyway.

"Hey...you look beautiful." Noel spoke hugging Mahi once she got in the car. Mahi blushed.

"Thanks, so do you." she replied. Noel identified as a stem, but was usually more in tune with her masculine side.

"Thank you ma."

Noel pulled off and began driving, resting one hand on Mahi's thigh.

"What time you gotta be back?"

"Midnight." Mahi sighed and said. She was so ready for winter break to be over, so that she could return to school and do as she pleased. She was tired of walking on eggshells at home.

"It's okay Ma. We got two hours with each other mama." Noel reassured her, squeezing her thigh. Mahi felt a pool forming in her panties. Although they had never done much sexually in the nine months they had been together, Noel had the ability to turn Mahi on with any little gesture.

"I know. It's just once I'm with you, I don't wanna leave." Mahi said, caressing the side of Noel's face. Noel smiled, revealing her perfect Colgate smile.

"Ion be wanting to leave you either baby, but it's okay. We'll be back to school in no time. I'll make up for lost time. Promise." Noel spoke, causing Mahi to blush again before biting her lip.

"Noel does it frustrate you that I'm not completely out yet? I know we're free at school, but here...I-I just.." her words fell off as she looked away. Noel glanced at her with concern.

"Finish baby" she said as she held her hand.

"I don't want you to think I'm not proud to be your girl, because I am. I just don't know how to tell them I'm in love with a woman. They're gonna hate me for it." Mahi spoke, trying to stop herself from getting choked up.

"Baby c'mere." Noel spoke softly as she pulled up to their destination. They were parked at a farm that was popularly known for being a stargazing site. Noel pushed her seat back, allowing Mahi to climb into her lap.

Noel engulfed her girlfriend into a hug and caressed her hair as she left kisses on her forehead. Mahi felt so free when she was three hours away from home at school and Noel loved seeing her be herself. It killed her to see how dreadful it was for Mahi to have to go back home and hide in her cocoon.