nobody knows.

omniscient

"Another Saturday night, another LA socialite function. It has to be more to life than this shit with you niggas." Ryelle scoffed as he straightened out his Chrome Hearts shirt and cuffed his Amiri jeans over his shoes.

"Money, bitches, sex, and weed. Nigga that is the more to life you speaking of." Hakeem rebutted.

"Whatever bro. Y'all ready?"

"Yeah bitch. Stop being such a grinch. I hope you get some pussy tonight. That's what yo ass need." Trevor chimed.

"Pussy ain't never a area Ima lack in. Believe that." Ryelle spoke as they left Hakeem's condo.

•••

Ryelle Daley

The boys and I arrived at the party and the scene wasn't anything we weren't used to. As popular black socialites and influencers, most of the functions contained the same groups of people. This was just a different mansion.

Hakeem and Trevor quickly dispersed to find their candy for the night, while I searched for an unoccupied area to smoke my blunt. I was gonna need it if I planned on staying for the whole event.

I roamed throughout the house before I found one of those "only for decor" living rooms black people have. I didn't give a fuck though. Whoever threw the party rented that shit as an Airbnb anyway. I sat on the loveseat and fired up my blunt.

People were walking past the room to find a place to fuck, but I was minding my business until I heard a familiar voice.

"Tarina! Don't wander off I mean it!" Amber spoke.

I looked up to see her glancing at me, the same way she does every time I'm about to get in them guts. I hadn't seen her since last week. Shorty been playing.

Nobody knows we fuck, so at best she walked past me without a word. I wasn't tripping though.

Continuing to face my blunt, I wanted a change of scenery, so I made my way to one of the balconies. I had a perfect view of the pool area, where everyone was scattered around it but not in it.

Typical nigga shit.

"I ain't know you was pullin' up." Amber's voice chimed from behind me. It raised the hairs on my neck. She walked towards me, leaning on the balcony rail beside me.

"Haven't heard from you in a lil minute that's why. Yo nigga must be back in town."

"It's not like that."

"Like hell it ain't. A nigga ain't trippin tho." I said as I exhaled the smoke.

She looked so sexy with that puzzled look on her face.

"Ryelle."

"We good yo. Question is when you gon sneak & link me? What you doin tonight?" I asked, making eye contact. She bit her lip.

"I gotta make sure Tarina gets home."

"Tarina ass is going home with Trevor by the looks of it by the pool." I showed her, slightly pointing down from the balcony to a full view of Trevor rubbing on Tarina's ass.

"...well in that case, I don't have any plans."

"Now you do."

"Come inside. I know a place where we can get a head start." She said before grabbing my free hand and guiding me back into the house.

She led me to a secluded reading nook space. It was small, but enough room for us. She locked the door before dropping to her knees in front of me.

"Straight to it huh?" I chuckled as she rapidly unbuckled my jeans. I ashed my roach on the ashtray by the window seal before helping her take off my pants.

"Oh fuuuckk." I moaned initially as her warm mouth coated my dick. She twirled her tongue around my tip and engulfed my dick completely while giving me a handjob.

"You so fuckin sexy." I gritted. She sucked my dick without breaking eye contact with me. I admired the tears sliding down her face with a mouth full of saliva. She popped my dick out of her mouth and leaned her head back with her mouth open. I smacked her face before spitting in her mouth.

"You a nasty lil bitch hm. You like that shit don't you?"

"Mm Yes daddy."

"Put that dick back in your mouth." I demanded. She obliged. I guided her head with my hand while I fucked her throat. The sound of her choking and gargles warmed my heart.

Leaning down with my dick shoved in her throat, I smacked her ass. I unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders, allowing her to finish taking it off. I took off my shirt and threw it to the side.

Licking my lips at the beau in front of me, I grabbed her by the neck and began to kiss her. Straight sloppy tongue sucking kind of kissing too. Boy she a freak.

I laid her down on the daybed in the nook and began to play with her pussy. Her moans were music to my ears.

"You so wet already baby." I whispered to her as I fingered her, edging her whimpers and moans further. Diving head first into her deep abyss, I ate her pussy like a 4 pc combo from Popeyes. Her moaning fueled me to go further with every slurp and lick.

"Fuck yes Ryelle!! Right there, Ooh!"

"You taste so sweet." I managed to say without breaking focus. I continued to finger her as I ate her while she stroked my dick.

"Put it in." She whimpered. I chuckled. As many times as we've done this, she should know by now I'm not one to be rushed. I pumped three fingers in and out of her at a fast pace, feeling her climax build up.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yesssss Ry! Yessssss! Ooh! I'm bout to c-

I stopped abruptly and exchanged my three fingers for my dick. Her shit was so gushy and wet, I closed my eyes as I let her adjust to my size, while I adjusted to how good it felt being inside of her. Pushing down on her lower stomach, I began to fuck her at a steady pace.

"Shiiitttt Ry." She moaned. It only made me fuck faster. I enjoyed the sight of her different facial expressions while I dug her out. She pushed at my torso.

"Fuck Ryelle, it's so deep baby."

"Move yo fucking hands." I smacked her before removing her hands. I leaned forward & put her legs together and pushed them back.

I smirked, watching her smack the wall near us. Her moans turned into full blown gasps & shrieks while I beat those walls up.

"Mhm I'm in that shit huh?" I taunted. She gave an inaudible nod.

"Nobody even knows hm? They don't even know it's me that be digging in yo shit. I'ma wear yo ass out." I gritted, choking her as her eyes rolled back into bliss.

"R-Ry I'm cummiiiiinnnggg." She cried. Her body shook as the orgasm took over her.

"Ahhhhh! Ooh shit." She finished, panting trying to catch her breath. I flipped her over without notice and started fucking her from the back and pulling her hair.

"FUCK!" She cried out as I hit her spot repeatedly. I gently nibbled on her ear while I stroked her.

"Fuck." I grunted, feeling my nut get closer. I fucked even faster, killing her shit. I pulled out just in time, nutting directly on her tramp stamp. I rubbed it into her skin and gave her ass one last smack before turning her back around. We sloppily kissed some more before I pulled away. We sat in silence, just catching our breath.

"Gather your strength to get dressed and head out first. Ima leave in like ten minutes."  I told her. She nodded, sitting there with her legs shaking.

"Round two at my crib when this is over?" I added.

"Definitely."