belong to you.

Take care of me
Talk all day then at night fall in deep
Stimulate me
I want you mental and physically
I belong to you

sang Sabrina Claudio from Jayla's speaker, overpowering the sound of the shower pellets.

"I can't fucking stand him." Jayla thought to herself as she lathered her body with soap.

She had just recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend, Dalton, for the umpteenth time and she was sure that this was the final straw.

"So damn fine, but so damn dumb." She cursed to herself as she rinsed the soap off of her body. Dalton stood six foot five in all of his chocolate glory, with deep waves, the sexiest physique, tattoos everywhere, and a Colgate smile to seal the package. Physically, he was perfect. And he knew it too, which is why dating him tended to cause havoc. But it was something about the dick that would temporarily make the bullshit he put Jayla through worth the while once he poked at her spine.

Jayla stepped out of the shower and grabbed her towel to dry herself off. She paused the music that had been playing from her phone once she heard movement coming from her bedroom. Peeping through the crack in the door from her bathroom, she sighed in relief as she saw Dalton's figure bending near the bed.

"At least it's not a burglar." She thought. She covered her nude body with her towel and proceeded to walk into the room.

"You just come into my apartment without notice now?" She asked as she stood in the doorway, leaning on the wall.

"I tried to text you but you have me blocked. I came back for my durag box. You know where it is?" He asked as he stood up, now towering above her petite figure. Staring at her, Dalton bit his lip admiring Jayla as she stood in nothing but a towel.

She could feel his stare and she cursed herself mentally, knowing that he could get her wet just by looking at her. Snapping out of her thoughts, she shook her head, already knowing that was just an excuse for him to come back.

"Nope, haven't seen it." She said. He nodded without taking his eyes off of her.

"Well since I'm here, I've been wanting to talk to you." He said. Jayla shook her head no, knowing that his "talks" are how they got back together plenty of times before.

"Not this time Dalton. You can find your durags and go." She said firmly. He moved closer to her, gently lifting her face to meet his deep stare.

"Will you stop? You already know you're mine & you know I'm not out here fucking these bitches. I love you Jay. C'mon baby, don't be like that." He said before kissing her neck and making a trail of pecks to all of her weak spots. He smiled through his kisses as he heard Jayla whimper with satisfaction.

Jayla felt herself caving in but she couldn't help it. Dalton was the only one who could make her feel good. He knew every spot, every trick, every position to drive her wild. Her body simply belonged to him.

•••

"Don't run from it. Take that dick. You missed this dick didn't you baby?" Dalton said as he smacked Jayla's ass with every deep stroke.

"Mmm fuck yes." Jayla moaned as Dalton gave her forceful back shots and pulled her hair. This was their norm: they couldn't last long as a couple, but sexually they were made for each other. Dalton could make Jayla cum just by staring into her eyes and Jayla knew every spot on his body to tease.

"Get up, come ride this dick." He said in a raspy tone as he slid his long, erected penis out of Jayla. She pushed him onto the bed and began to sloppily kiss him as she stroked his large dick. Jayla made a trail of kisses down his tattooed body from his nipples all the way down to his hard-rock abs.

She smiled, feeling him twitch as she licked up and down his shaft before engulfing his dick into her mouth. She played with his balls, before licking them and deep-throating all eight inches of his thick penis. She fingered herself before slowly sitting on Dalton's dick.

"Shit baby. Mhm ride that shit. That pussy wet just for me huh baby?" Dalton said as she began to ride him. Throwing her head back, she began to bounce faster as she felt herself get closer to her climax. Dalton sucked on her B-cup breasts, teased her pierced nipples, and held onto her waist tightly, thrusting himself into her as she rode.

"Fuck! Ooh shit baby I'm gonna cum." Jayla exclaimed as she took one of his hands and began to suck on his fingers. Dalton lifted Jayla up off of his dick and sat her on his face. He sucked and licked on her clit and fingered her, furthering the build-up of her orgasm.

"Give it to me Jayla. Cum for me baby." He said as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Jayla shrieked and came over Dalton's face. Licking up every remnant of her mess, Dalton flipped them over before sliding inside of Jayla in a missionary position.

Showing no mercy, he began to stroke long and fast. With the rolling of his hips, he lifted both of her legs up spreading them wide as his skin clapped against hers. He felt her muscles tighten around his shaft as he got closer to getting his nut.

"Shit. I'm bout to bust." He cursed as he continued to pound into her while gripping her throat.

"Mmm go faster baby." Jayla moaned. Dalton's speed began to pick up.

"Mmm. You want that nut? Fuck!" He yelled as he filled Jayla's insides with his nectar. Their moans filled the room in unison as they both climaxed.

After falling onto the bed, Dalton sloppily kissed Jayla as she rolled over on top of him. Grabbing a handful of her ass with one hand and her throat with the other, Dalton left his mark on Jayla's neck before tongue wrestling with her. Ending their steamy sex with a smack on the ass and a passionate kiss, Jayla cuddled into Dalton's chest. She traced his sweaty chest with her finger as she watched him stare into space.

"Can I be honest with you?" Dalton spoke softly, breaking the comfortable silence. Jayla nodded, too exhausted to speak.

"..my durags were the first thing I took when you kicked me out."