stranger.

(GxG)

Ula Taylor

Flipping through the tv channels, I waited patiently for my girlfriend to return home. I checked my phone twice to see if she had returned my call, but there were no notifications and no indication that she would even be coming home.

She had a mind of her own and oftentimes it felt like she felt like she was still single. I sighed in frustration, as I was completely over the day that I'd had and was absolutely too horny to function. I needed Rylee to come fuck my shit up truly.

Opening my phone once more, I went to our text thread and proceeded to send a voice message.

"I don't know where you at or what you doin or why you not answering me, but come home. I miss you."  I spoke before pressing send.

Less than a minute later, Rylee comes strolling in without a care.

"Hey baby."

"Heyy...you didn't see me contacting you all night?" I asked, watching her take off her shoes at the door.

"No. I woulda answered."

"Okay so what were you doing to where you couldn't see it? Why was your ringer off? It's never off, why wou-

"We can argue about a mistake or you can go up those stairs and let me flip you on yo stomach. Choice is yours." She cut me off. Instantly, I got wet.

Rylee was never one to initiate sex, it would always be me, so her sudden boldness was an instant turn-on.

"Well come on then." I said, biting my lip.

///

omniscient

"Yesss right there! Fuck baby!" Ula yelped as Rylee dug her out.

Rylee gripped her throat as she grinded her hips, thrusting her strap inside of her girlfriend. She smacked her face.

"This my shit? Hmm? This my pussy right?" Rylee gritted.

"Mhmmmmm" Ula moaned in pleasure.

"Open yo fucking mouth and tell me." She smacked her again.

"Mm yess it's yours babyyy." Ula whimpered. Rylee leaned forward, spitting in Ula's mouth before sloppily kissing her while she pounded her. Ula gasped as her eyes rolled back. She gripped Rylee's neck with one hand, while her other rested on her stomach. She slightly pushed Rylee's stomach, feeling as though she was too deep inside of her.

"Oh so you gon push me away? Flip yo ass over then." Rylee demanded. Intimidated and turned on, Ula obliged and turned onto her stomach. Rylee immediately slid back into her and began pounding. She grabbed both of Ula's arms and held them behind her back with one hand as she fucked her.

"Mmmm why you fucking me like this?" Ula moaned as Rylee pumped her thumb in and out of her ass.

She never had a complaint about sex with Rylee, but she had never fucked her like this. This was different. It was like she had practiced on someone else.

Ula felt a sense of worry, wondering if this euphoric sex was an apology or guilt fuck of some sort, but it felt so good, she couldn't stop it.

"I love you you know that? I fucking love you Ula." Rylee whispered into her ear as she fucked her. She licked Ula's spine and bit her ear, causing her to shiver.

"I-I love you too! Mm yes yes yesss baby right there."

"That's yo spot hmm? You drippin baby. You drippin all on that dick."

"Mhm I'm cum-I'm cummminnggg!" Ula yelped as her body shook profusely as she orgasmed.

They collapsed together, both fighting to catch their breath. Rylee rolled off of Ula's back as she turned around.

"Damn baby that was good. Let me get you right." Ula offered, seeing as though she knew Rylee wouldn't get off from strapping her.

"Nah baby I'm good. I just wanted to please you. Let's go to sleep I'm tired. I love you." Rylee said, cuddling into Ula's bare chest.

"I love you too..." Ula spoke, now deep into her thoughts. Rylee was never one to turn down head or a nut period, which made Ula think she had already gotten her fix from someone else. She stared at the wall as her hand rested on Rylee's back and the sound of Rylee's light snores filled the air.

She didn't want to think the worst. She wanted to believe that her girlfriend had magically gotten better at fucking after five years of them being together, but something felt off.

She fucked her like a stranger.