here i come.

omniscient

"YEEEERRRRRRR" Jonathan yelled, crossing the street after seeing his upstairs neighbor get out of her car. She was so fine to him.

"You swear you still up north. Wassup Jon." Makayla chuckled. He reached in for a hug.

"You buggin. Up north is wherever I'm at girl. Where the hell you been?"

"Righttt you holding onto that lil bit of an accent you have left. But I've been traveling for work."

"Ima act like I didn't hear that first part. That's wassup tho with the traveling shit. What they got you doin?"

"Filming, photography, writing, you know? Media shit."

"That's dope ma. Saw Portia the other day. I'm like damn where yo roommate at?"

"Don't be worried about where I'm at. I'm everywhere. All these questions you got, lemme ask one. What them grades lookin like?" She furrowed her eyebrows like a stern mother, causing him to laugh.

"They look like me girl. Good as fuck. I'm outta there next year."

"That's good. I'm happy for you."

"Preciate it. You comin' to my graduation?"

"I can't promise that cause I work all the time and I don't know where I'll be, but if I can make it, I will."

"Take it off for me." Makayla heard & cleared her throat. Surely her mind was playing tricks on her.

"What did you say?" She asked as he looked confused at her flustered face.

"I said take off for me. Like take a day off from work to come to my graduation." He said.

"Oh! S-sure."

"Good. You need help with those suitcases shorty? I can carry em for you."

Something about the way he called her "shorty" had a pool forming between Makayla's legs. She tried to shake the feeling, knowing Jon was only 22. That was five years shy of her age, but she couldn't deny how fine he was.

"Well since you're offering, of course." She said handing him the two big suitcases, and leading the way to her apartment.

"Oh this shit nice as hell. You and Portia got it hooked up in here. I see y'all." Jon boosted as he roamed the apartment's main space.

"Thank you. You can bring those suitcases to my room right here." She waved him over.

Jonathan sat the suitcases down by her door and glanced around the nice decor in her bedroom. It looked like they got a designer to come fix their place up, it was so nice.

"So this is where the magic happens? Nice." He chuckled and licked his lips while staring at her.

"Not too much magic at all. This is where the sleep happens." Makayla laughed, slightly intimidated by his intense stare.

"What?" She laughed nervously, wondering why he was staring at her with such lust.

"You're just beautiful as fuck yo."