goofy.

omniscient

"Oh so we turning our locations off now? That's what we doing now Vontae?! Yo on me, I know you hear this phone ringing! I know you got my fucking texts! Play with me if you want to nigga! Ima show you something." Enly yelled at the phone, leaving yet another voicemail to her boyfriend, Vontae.

She hadn't seen him in almost a full 36 hours. He didn't come home, just sent her vague texts to let her know nothing bad happened to him. But she had an inkling that he was out cheating once again, so she was ready to max out on him.

"Fuck nigga left that iPad. Let's see where he at." She said to herself, unlocking his iPad and going to his Find My app. She knew that even if he got around the phone location part, she could track his AirPods and see where he was at.

"Oh you at a hotel? Bet."

//

Enly Jackson

I smiled at the hotel clerk as I walked into the lobby, making my way to her. She was a cute young black girl who appeared to have no interest in her job.

"Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites ma'am. How can I help you?"

"Hello, I called about 20 minutes ago. My husband is at a football game and he lost the hotel key."

"Oh yeah, okay. Could you confirm his name for me?"

"Vontae Dempsey."

"Thank you. Here's two replacement keys. Have a great day."

"Thank you, you too!" I smiled at her before making my way to the elevator. Room 417.

I grew more and more impatient as the elevator moved slow. Finally, it landed on the fourth floor. I stormed out, immediately seeing the sign that told you which way to go depending on the number range and I followed the arrow.

I made my way to the room door and stood outside. I heard his voice loud and clear, but he wasn't alone. I could hear whatever bitch he was with giggling. I took that as a cue to unlock the door and barged in.

"Who the fu-

"Enly!"

"Shut the fuck up." I cut them off.

"I'm his girlfriend." I added, looking directly at the girl. She looked shocked.

"His girlfriend?! I'm sorry, I didn't know! You a dirty ass nigga." She yelled, quickly gathering her things.

"Don't even trip sis. My issue is with him. You enjoy your day." I told her as she walked past me with the look of shame. I turned my attention back towards Vontae after hearing the door shut behind her.

"Enly we didn't do nothing."

"You expect me to believe that shit?! IF YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT WITH HER, SURELY IT WAS ANOTHER BITCH. FUCK YOU BEEN DOING FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS VONTAE?!" I exploded.

"I-

"Shut the FUCK UP! I don't wanna hear no more lies! You got fucking caught! Finally! Kept tryna make me think I was stupid, nah I knew what the fuck I was talking about! You ain't shit but a cheater!" I yelled at him, poking his chest with every word.

"I just told you we didn't do nothing!"

"Mother fucker you booked a hotel to be with a bitch alone. The fuck do you think that is? You so full of shit. I'm leaving. I'm done. Fuck you. Don't ever say shit to me again!" I said, storming towards the door. He ran to block the door.