stormz.

"Keep playing with me and ima fuck you up Gianni." Jacinta threatened as she walked into the living room making her presence known.

Gianni gave her a confused look, pausing the sports documentary that held his attention for the past few hours.

"What you talking about Cin? I been in here watching tv this whole time. Why you buggin?" He sighed, watching her fold her arms across her chest.

"Why these bitches feel so free to dm you? Huh? Why the fuck yo phone notifications going off every five minutes Gianni?!" She yelled, shoving his phone into his chest.

"Maybe cause I'm a fucking singer Jacinta! I get dms everyday. If you checking em, then you should see how most of them haven't been answered! You trippin ma forreal. You wanna read some shit? Find a book. I don't know why you pressed over some dms I ain't even read." He scoffed.

"You ain't shit Gianni. Fuck you." She mumbled.

Within a split second, Gianni rose from his position on the couch and walked towards Jacinta, pushing her up against the wall. He wrapped his hand around her throat and stared at her deeply. Jacinta gasped, seeing as though she was cornered and unable to escape.

"Gia-shut the fuck up." He cut her off.

"Why you always wanna act up baby? Hm? Why you always testing me Cin?" He spoke lowly as he slipped his free hand into her panties. Just as he thought, she was wet.

He stuck two fingers inside of her and began pumping as he kept his other hand wrapped around her throat.

"Shi-Gi b-baby." She moaned, throwing her head back as Gianni sucked on her neck.

"I asked you a question and I expect you to answer it. You had so much shit to say just then, so speak now." He mumbled with his lips against her skin. He smirked as her body shivered at his touch.

"I'm s-sorry Gi! I wasn't thinking! I-I just got jealous." She answered, stuttering as he began to rub on her clit, while flicking his tongue across her nipple.

"Gianni baby please stop teasing me!" She said impatiently as he slowly removed her clothes with a trail of kisses. He chuckled.

"I ain't shit huh baby? That's what you said right? You gon fuck me up Cin?" He spoke, removing his thumb from her throbbing mound.

"Gi.."

"Turn yo ass around. Fuck Gianni right? That's what you said?" He spoke, ignoring her whimpers. Jacinta obeyed, turning around letting her bare chest touch the wall. Skipping foreplay as a form of her punishment, he slid his member inside of her and stood still.

"Sss! Gianni please move baby it's so big." She whimpered.

"That's not what you said ma. You said fuck you Gianni. So if you want this dick, you better fuck me. Throw that ass back on it." He spoke into her ear.

Jacinta held onto the wall as she bounced on his dick. Gianni grunted as his hands rubbed up and down the sides of her body. He wrapped her hair around one of his hands and pulled it, giving him access to nibble on her ear.

"Ooh fuck Gi! Please please baby fuck me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." She pleaded, making him smirk. He knew she loved his rough back shots.

"Yeah? I'ma make sure you don't say no other shit you don't mean." He said as he pushed her head down to the floor. He grabbed her waist, remaining inside of her and backed up, so they wouldn't be too close to the wall.

Holding a tight grip on her waist as she held her ankles, he began pounding her roughly and smacking her ass.

"OH FUCK! YESSS OH MY GOD!" Jacinta yelled, putting one of her hands on the wall to support her.

"Shit! This pussy so fucking good! That's why I put up with yo smart ass mouth." He grunted, not letting up on his pounding.

"Gianniiiiii" she cried as he grinded his hips into her, creating deep and long strokes.

"Mhm I'm in that shit baby?" He asked, pulling her up by wrapping his hand around her hair. He continued to stroke as she arched her back.

"Yessss Daddy you so fucking deep!" She whined. He used his free hand to fondle with her clit as he kissed on her jawline.

"Where I'm at mama?" Gianni spoke lowly into her ear, causing her to moan.

"I-in my stomach." She managed to get out. He could tell she was close to cumming.

"Say it again for me baby. Whose stomach am I in?" He teased as he fucked her deeper. The closer she got, the more she lost her arch. He put his fist in her back to keep her still.

"Mineeee Gianni. I'm close!" She whined, reaching her hand back to push him away. He grabbed her arm and put it behind her back as he returned to pounding her, this time slower than before.

"Yours. Not in them bitches from Instagram right?" He asked, gripping her hair tighter. She moaned and nodded as she began releasing her first load onto his dick.

"OOH SHIIIIITTT!" She shivered as he fucked her while she came.

"Answer me Cin." He demanded.

"Yes baby yes!"

"So. Stop. Fucking. Worrying. About. Them. Bitches. In. My. Dms. Cause. They. Not. You." He gritted, thrusting in and out of her with every word.

"AH OOH GI! You gon' make me cum again." She hissed.

"You hear what the fuck I'm sayin' to you Cin? Stop that not trusting me shit ma." He said softly before sloppily kissing her lips.

"Mhm I hear you baby. I'm..I'm sorry." She spoke in between them tongue wrestling. He smacked her ass once more before pulling out.

"Get yo ass on the rug. Missionary. And you better spread that shit for me." He demanded before following her.

Gianni kneeled before her as she laid in a perfect "V" position with her hands holding her feet tightly. Feeling as if she now deserved some foreplay, he kissed her lips before licking all over her body while he fingered her.

"Yessss Gianni right there." Cin moaned. Gianni bent down and began licking her warm, wet folds as he continued to finger her.

"Fuuuckkkk yes! Shit! Wait-wait baby I'm bou-

Cin's moans were cut off by her scream as she squirted all over Gi's face. Licking the residue from his fingers and chin, he sloppily kissed her before inserting his erected penis back into her.

He picked up a steady pace, holding a tight grip under her thighs as he stroked her.

"Yeah you hear that? That pussy talking to me baby. Fuck." Gianni chimed.

"Faster baby oooh my-

"You such a good fucking girl. Look at you taking that shit like a pro." Gianni gritted while he pumped into Jacinta. He harmlessly smacked her face before gently choking her.

"I feel that shit baby cum with me." Gi grunted.

"Ooh shit Ooh shit. Fuck!" He hissed as he coated her walls, while they came simultaneously.

Matching Jacinta's panting breaths, he bent down to kiss her once more as he pulled out of her. She held his face into her hands as they both fought to catch their breath. Once their heart rates subsided, Gianni broke the silence they upheld as they enjoyed each other's presence.

"On some real shit, this ain't gon work if you don't trust me Cin. There's a lot of women who want my attention, I get it. But I'm only checking for you. Stop putting me on trial when I'm not guilty baby." He spoke to her, caressing her hair.

"I'm sorry Gi. I just love you and I don't wanna lose you, so sometimes I get paranoid. But I trust you."

"Good. Otherwise we gotta go for round two, just in case I didn't show you well enough the first time."

•••

This was a filler fr. But I hope y'all play the songs in the media cause I'm tryna pyo. Enjoy!