no love.

omniscient

"Girl. Fuck that nigga. Ain't nobody checkin' for Vex." Sky scoffed, confiding in her cousin Natalie as they sat on the porch eating ice cream on a hot summer day.

"Seems like you vexed about it." Natalie joked, smirking at her cousin who was clearly bothered at the sight of seeing her ex slanging dope at the park across the street. What bothered her the most was that he didn't even seem to be fazed by her.

"Never. Matta' fact? If he came up to me right now tryna spit game, I'd just fuck him and leave."

"Oh yeah? No love at all?"

"Hell nah. No love, all lust." Sky exclaimed.

"Well let's see then cause he making his way over here." Natalie said, bringing attention to Vex jogging across the street. Sky rolled her eyes.

The truth was Sky was once madly in love with Vex, but his dangerous lifestyle and the cheating was too much to bare for her. At the mere age of 19, she couldn't see herself sticking around to deal with that kind of toxicity, no matter how fine he was.

Vexon, mainly known as Vex, was a walking sex symbol. He knew all of the girls wanted him because he was fine, powerful, and paid. With or without a girlfriend, who was he to pass up some free head or a bad bitch who wanted to yell his name? He never did, but Sky was different for him. She was the first girl who made him wanna try to be wholesome. It just didn't work out that way.

Vex jogged over to where the girls were sitting and flashed his million dollar smile.

"Wassup Nat, hey Sky." He spoke staring deeply at Sky, who made it her mission to look anywhere but his direction.

"Hey Vex." Both of the girls spoke in unison.

"I'ma go get some water Sky." Nat spoke before getting up from the porch step and making her way into the house.

"So you not gon' look at me Skylar?"

"What you over here for Vex?" Sky bit her lip before letting her eyes meet his.

"You. Come on baby I miss you. I know you miss me too shawdy."

"You? No. Your lips, your tongue, that dick? Yes." She smirked.

"You coulda been had it. You the one playin Sky."

"I'm playing? I think we both have very different recollections on what went down between us."

"We do. You left me, knowing how much I loved you Sky. Only other women I love is my momma and my grandma."

"Vex you don't love nobody but your fuckin' self and yo money. You loved me but you had these bitches coming at me left and right tryna show me my position meant nothing because you had their asses in it too. So I'm not tryna hear all that love shit. You full of shit."

"I ain't never care about them hoes and you know it baby. Stop playing with me ma, come back. I'm sorry." Vex took a seat on the porch beside Skylar and whispered into her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. He kissed her cheek, then her ear, and placed one last kiss on her neck, making her take a deep breath.

"How the rest of yo body still mine, but yo heart ain't?" He turned her chin.

"Cause you hurt my heart Vexon. Look we can fuck, but that's it. I'm not tryna get involved with you like that anymore. You proved that you couldn't handle it. So if you wanna dick me down, that's cool but if not, you can make your way back across that street." He nodded and licked his lips.