chapter two

It's first day of school as senior. New school new life, I closed the car door and wave my hand to the driver and our helper who has been with me since i was 5 now i'm 17.

I took a deep breathe and take courage to enter the main gate. The school looks so expensive and the students here looks so expensive too. I walked to the hallway silently with my head low as i can say i have social anxiety.

There's a lot of students with their group of friends to be honest i kinda jealous seeing them having a friends. It's just a beginning you'll have a friends to.

While walking i bump into someone when i looked at i saw a man's figure but i can't see his face clearly i stare at him until my vision become clear.

Not gonna lie he's hansome yet he has a bad boy, playboy vibes he was eating lollipop with his three friends beside him.

"Are gonna not say sorry?" he said and raised his left eyebrow. This is so embarrassing lucky there's a few people on this side no one see us except his three friends.

"Excuse me?" i crossed my arm on my chest. "Weren't you the one who bump me?" i added.

He smirked. That smirked! I can literally say he's a playboy. Gosh someone have to save me here i get out of this scene.

"Me? Are you blaming me when you're the one who's not looking-" he was cut by someone. A guy came to us with a paper on his hand, wow the students here are not just expensive but hot too.

"Hi. Are you Ms. Ellise Park?" he asked making me confused i remove my hands and i faced him.

I nodded and he gave me a smile. Omg he has a cute smile. "I'm Yang Jungwon. I'm the president of this school. Actually Ms. Song told me to look for you since you're newbie here she told me to tour you here on this school"

I was speechless for moment and I can't take my eye away from this handsome, cute, hot student until a mf interrupt my moment.

*fake cough* i turn to my right to see the guy who bumped at me who has faking his cough he rolled his eyes and left with his friends. It was just me and Jungwon left.

"So let's go?" I smiled and walk beside him "Let's go to the gym first" i nodded and followed him to the gym.

After the long long tour i realized how big this school really are Jungwon also told me some fact about this school, some stories and rumors about this school, teachers and students and he told me that the guy who I bumped earlier was Haruto and he is a basketball player here in our school he's actually not a bad guy it's just his looks making him bad guy. We stopped at the cafeteria to get some coffee and take a rest.

"Ms. Park your room is on the second floor and don't worry we're classmate" he winked and smiled at me.

I nodded and laugh awkwardly. "Don't feel awkward to me be comfortable" he added. With his words and how he treat me I'm starting too feel comfortable with him.

💎

"Okay class sit down. This is our new transferee, honey introduce your self" Ms. Song said giving me the spotlight making all the attention goes to me. I step in front of them nervously then i spotted Jungwon smiling at me mouthing 'smile'. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Hi my name is Park Ellise and i hope we all get along together" i said nervously.

"Ellise? It's not a korean name are you half?" one girl asked in the back. I nodded "I'm half korean and half American my korean name is Injae, Park Injae" they all smiled at me except one person, Haruto were classmates.

"Okay Ms. Park you can sit next to Yoon Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk raise your hands so that she can sed you" I saw the ones who's with haruto earlier his name is jaehyuk he smiled at me and i walked to him and smiled at him back.

I sat beside him, it's so awkward. "Your name is Ellise, right?" he started the conversation and looked at him and he was looking at me he was focusing on his phone. I nodded "Uhm, yes my name is ellise and you are jaehyuk, right?"

"Okay now class since it's your first day there's no lesson I'll leave you guys here, get to know each other first okay?" everyone nodded and Ms. Song left.

"Uhm" he said and put his phone down he looked at me and smiled. My heart beat fast i was nervous in his stares. "What a pretty name you have. Pretty name of a pretty human" he added i was blushing and turn to my right so that i can't face him.

I take courage to talk to him i faced him he's looking at me. "Uh, can i ask you?".

"Sure"

"I saw you earlier" i paused.

"Oh yeah earlier" he said.

"The one who bump me was Haruto, right?" i said and he nodded.

"It was four of you right? What is the name of the two?"

"Wait? how do you know haruto? i mean how do you know his name?" he asked.

"Jungwon told me about his name" i answered.

"Uh, you see earlier the serious one? the one beside me, his name is Asahi and the one who's next to haruto is jeongwoo"

"Wait is asahi a Japanese too? Because asahi is not a korean name it looks like a Japanese, am i right?" i said.

"You're right!" he snapped his fingers. We both laugh.

💎

Okay Chapter Two uploaded. Guys wait for Ellise, Asahi and Jeongwoo interaction.