chapter eighteen

💎

Dad arrive at home early. He brought some cookies and cake for us. "Jihoon my son welcome back" dad him jihoon not giving any response.

"Let's have a seat" we sat on the couch "I'm so glad you're back son it's been a while" Jihoon nodded "I have decided that ellise" dad look at me and i pointed my self "Me dad?" dad nodded "Yeah you. I have decided that yiu should continue your studies on abroad. I already enrolled you on canada"

"WHAT?!" Jihoon and me shouted at the same time. "Since Jihoon is here it's now your time to go abroad"

"But dad Jihoon and me, us. We just reunited why are bringing me to canada suddenly?

"Dad I'll come with her she's still young to live alone in canada" Jihoon exclaimed.

"What? Jihoon you are suppose to stop dad. This is so annoying dad i wanna study here in korea not in Canada please dad" i begged.

"This is my decision and it's finally. You have to follow your dad what kind of daughter are you not following your dad"

I walked out and  tears started to fall down. I slumped my door and locked. Why is he being like this? After not being strict on me he is suddenly sending me abroad?

💎

It's morning and i have a class. Dad talk to me properly last night and i have to leave in 2 days and Jihoon is coming with me.

I told haruto that we're walking together to the school. After i dressed up i went to the chicken because dad told last night we're having lunch together.

"You have to start packing after school later" dad started. I nodded in response "You too Jihoon"

After breakfast i took my bag and leave the house immediately dad offer me a ride but i told him i just wanted to walk.

I saw haruto waiting for me i run to him "Hey did you wait so long?" i hugged him "Not too long" he hugged me back.

"So why did you wanna walk with me? Did you miss me that much?" he tease.

"Uhm. I missed you"

Haruto hold my hand "Actually i have to tell you something"

"What?"

"I have to leave" he stopped walking and so i.

"Dad is sending me to canada"

"How about your studies?"

"He said I'll continue my studies there"

"Well... that's good for you. Canada is good and the school there was good too" he said and continue his walk.

"I wanna straight to the point. How about us? I don't wanna go there i wanna be with you i don't wanna leave you, what should I do I'll be leaving in 2 days"

"Do what is good for you, Ellise. Think what better for you think for your future. I don't wanna let you go too and i wanna be with you too but, i think it's important for you to go"

"But being with you that was make me good" a tear fell.

Haruto hugged me "I know"

💎💎💎💎

After class i directly went home to pack some of my things. Jihoon greeted me and I'm not gonna lie i am lowkey mad at him.

"Injae-ah talk to me"

I went to my room and not responding at him "Park Injae"

"Jihoon you're so selfish you only think of your self"

"Why do you think i am doing this? It's also for you"

💎

Next day. Dad told me not to go to school since tomorrow I'll be leaving he told me to rest. Jihoon came to my room "Go see haruto he wants to see you"

"Huh?" i checked my phone and see missed calls and unread texts from haruto. I quickly change and leave the house.

Haruto told me to go to café and he is waiting for me. I went to the cafe amd i spot him sitting alone.

"Love..." is said catching mg breathe.

"It's your first time calling me love" he response.

Haruto stand up and grab my hand he drag me out the cafe he brought me to the river. "What are we doing here?"

"I wanna be the last one you watch the sunset with. Love, i love you please promise me you'll comeback and if you comeback please make sure i am still your lover" he said and tear fell down in his eyes.

"I'll promise" i tear also fell in my eyes and we hugged each other.

"Do not regret every decision you made"

💎💎💎

D-DAY. I woke up early since my flight is early. Dad drove me and Jihoon to the airport. After i close my room my heart started to ache.

"Ellis let's go" I let go my door knob and follow Jihoon.

"Do you think this is a right choice?"

"It is"

We arrive at the airport and dad parking his car. "Jihoon take care of your sister i have to go i still have a lot of work" we bowed and dad drove off.

"See he can't even see us off" i said pulling my luggage.

"Ellise...!!!" i hear someone shouting away i look to my left to see haruto, yuna, jeongwoo, jaehyuk and asahi running still wearing school uniform "Guys what are you doing here?"

"Why you didn't tell me that you're leaving?" Yuna slap my shoulder.

"Ouch. Because it was supposed to be a secret" i looked at haruto "Did you tell them?" haruto looked at Jihoon "He told me to tell others" I looked at jihoon "You need to see them before you off to Canada"

"Guys thank you so much" we had group hugged and it was comfortable i will surely miss them and i will always treasure the friendship we accidentally made.

I remember i haven't made up clearly to jaehyuk i looked at him smiling "Take care" i nodded "Ellise please comeback" jeongwoo added "I will"

"We'll take care of your boyfriend" Asahi said and we all chuckle "Please comeback" haruto said "I will comeback and k will sure that i will marry you in the future i promise that i will do what i promise" i hugged him for the last time.

💎💎