chapter seventeen

💎

After the lunch we had a small talk at the balcony. After a long time haruto finally feel comfortable with jihoon two of them feeling comfortable with each other talking to each other.

"So you guys dated while you were on the school camping?" Jihoon asked. We both nodded "Who confesses first?" i pointed haruto "Ellise confessed to me first" i was shock from what he said "What? You confessed to me first don't lie watanabe" haruto smiled "Do you remember when we watched the moon? You said to me 'The moon is beautiful isn't it?'"

I nodded "So what's the connect?" Jihoon laughed hard at me "Pabo. That's mean I Love You you just told him you love him" i was speechless i don't know what to say "Well.. i don't even know that is the meaning of it"

"So she confessed first" haruto added.

"Who had a feeling first?" Jihoon asked again. "You know first day of school haruto is such a bad boy i just accidentally bump at him and hjs face become like he is going to eat me"

They both chuckle while me confused as if they their own world, are they forgetting I'm here? "Yah why are you guys laughing? what's funny?"

"Haruto is really going to eat you just wait" Jihoon said while laughing hard. "Yah jihoon haruto I am serious" i said and left them.

I went to my room and locked my door. I sat on my bed and took my phone "They should have shared what are they laughing for it's not like I'm not there but i am obviously there" i called Yuna.

Sexy Yuna 🤍

"Yuna-ah"
"Oh, what?"
"Did you just woke up?"
"Oh. What happened to you?"
"No. I mean my brother just came from abroad and i invited haruto to join us lunch and after lunch we had a small talk and while I'm talking they're both laughing at me and I'm annoyed they didn't even tell my what are they laughing for. And i am being serious"
"You know sometimes you are really funny while talking. No offend"
"You're no help"

I end the call. I throw my phone on the other side of my bed i lay down hugging the pillow. "They didn't even check me" i closed my eyes and sighed.

I hear a knock on my door "Injae-ah you have a package" i opened my eyes and opened the door i see jihoon carrying a box "I didn't order anything" i took the box and out it on my table Jihoon entered my rolm followed by haruto.

"Babe do you remember last month when you also receive a package from someone" Haruto said and i nodded suddenly a unknown person called me "Oh Jihoon what should i do?" Jihoon suddenly took the phone and answered it.

No one is talking on the phone Jihoon signal us to keep quite and wait them to start the conversation first "Hello" Jihoon said impatient "If you're not going to talk I'll end the call" the person immediately end the call. "What a shame they called you and then they're the one who's going to end the call they're not even talking" Jihoon handed me my phone "Block the number what if they call you again" Haruto suggested and i nodded.

I didn't block the number because i quickly opened the box. It's a chocolate and Teddy bears again and a frame it's different because this time it's me and jihoon. A baby picture of me and Jihoon. "Oh it's me and you" Jihoon took the frame i saw a letter and read it.

Jae...
It's been a while since my last send to you i am sorry because i am really busy with some works i can't even give you a time. I heard Jihoon came back please tell him that i miss him too. Please tell your brother that he should take care of you until i show up. - JN

"Wait person has also something to do with you. It's not just me that they want but also you" i said scared.
"Don't be scared I'm here" Jihoon pat my head. "I think you better go home now dad we'll be home anytime" i face haruto and he nodded "Please be careful too" i hugged him "I will" he pat my head and hug me back. "Ehem" Jihoon fake his cough "See you tomorrow"

Haruto left the house it's just me and Jihoon left in my room actually i want to talk to him privately about this because this is getting serious.

"Ji, I think we better report this to dad" is said to Jihoon after he read another letter that was sent last month "JN..."

"Do you anyone who name started with letter J?"

"Jihoon, Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo, Mom Jaein, And... Jungwon...."

"Jungwon? Who's that?"

"President of our school one of my friend" i said and quickly dialed Jungwon.

President Won

"Jungwon-ah"
"Oh Ellise, hello"
"Did you send any package to me?"

Jihoon immediately took the phone and ended the call. "Yah Paji"

"Are you dumb? Does your president know? And how could he have our baby picture? Of course its someone that has been with us since we were young"

💎💎💎💎💎

GUESS WHO