chapter nine

💎

Day 3 of the camping, WEDNESDAY.

It's already 11:30 we arrive at the tent after our never ending tour the place is so big and there's a lot of beautiful spots. Everyone is exhausted from the tour i saw haruto sitting under the tree breathing heavily and sweating a lot he look so tired i sit beside him and handed him a water bottle.

"Thank you" he said and started to drink the water until he finish the whole bottle of water i wipe my own sweat and sigh "You look so tired" i said and handing him my another towel that i brought "Wipe your sweats" i said "You wipe it" i rolled my eyes at him "You're already old can't you wipe your own sweat?" i said and started to wipe his sweats "Yeah i'm old but I'm your baby" i stop and look at him "Aren't i?" he said pouting.

I slap his shoulder "You're done" he smiled and chuckle from my actions "Let's go eat we haven't eaten breakfast yet" he grab my hand and i quickly stand up.

Ms. Song prepared some food for us "Students get some food her fall in line"

"You wait here I'll get you food" i told me to sit and wait for him. Yuna sit beside me "Eyy, where's your food?" Yuna sk placing her food in the table. "Haruto said he'll get me" i answer looking for haruto "Ohh, so that's what boyfriends do" i glare at Yuna and she laugh at me teasing me.

"That is Japanese love language" Jeongwoo butt in and sit in front of us with his foods.

Haruto arrive and place my food in front of me he sited beside me, on my left Yuna is sitting meanwhile on my right was Haruto.

"Where's jaehyuk and asahi?" haruto ask and the both arrive at the perfect time "Speaking the couple" jeongwoo said and the both sited beside him.

After the two arrive we decided to start eating we all hungry from the tour we didn't eat breakfast and the place is so big we all exhausted and hungeowe deserve some rest after this.

The silence is so loud no one dare to talk it's so awkward. "The place is so scary" Jeongwoo started to conversation.

"Uhmm, and it's so big" Yuna added with her mouth full of food.

"But there's also a lot o beautiful spots, like the flower spots it's so pretty full of flowers" i added.

"Eyy, you just said that because haruto gave you flower" Yuna said made us all choke our food. I look at her and he laugh "What are you talking about?" i said innocently "Nah, don't deny it" she took the flower from my ear the flower that haruto gave and he aslo put it.

The flowers has been with me since we arrive and haruto didn't even told me about it he just let the flower in my ear.

"And you two look good together i also took picture of you two, wanna see?" Yuna took her phone from her pocket and she saw us the picture of me and haruto, the picture shows haruto giving me a flower and putting it beside my ear. She took a picture of it she really captured it.

After she shows it to us she quickly hide her phone back to her pocket and smiled to me she's afraid that I might took her phone and delete it.

"Why don't you guys started dating? you look good together" Jeongwoo tease us.

"Yeah, Hallise couple, right?" Yuna added.

"Shin Yuna" i said looking at her "Finish your food" haruto put fried chicken on my plate and continue his eating "What are you doing?" i said "You already finish your fried chicken so here's mine i don't want it" he answer without looking at me focusing on his foods.

"Wow, boyfriend really know what his girlfriend like" haruto stop after hearing what yuna said he look at me in shock "You like fried chicken?" he ask and i nodded taking a bite on the fried chicken that he gave to me.

"Why?"

"Ah, nothing. Finish your food" i saw jeongwoo and yuna smirking and teasing us.

We finish the food and all of us are full. The food are very good and it's so yummy. Me and Yuna went to the bathroom my stomach are hurt and Yuna follow me the boys are left waiting for us.

HARUTO POV

"So you like her?" Jaehyuk started.

"What?" i ask innocently acting like i don't know what his saying even though i know what he mean.

"You know what i mean, Ellise. You like her?" Jaehyuk repeated.

"Yeah how could you gave up your fried chicken just like that" jeongwoo added.

"I don't know hyung"

"Haruto, you better sure about this" said jaehyuk.

"Ellise is kind, pretty, and she cares for you i saw two of you earlier she gave you water and i could see the concern in her eyes" Asahi added. So he saw us earlier.

"You should ask her if she has a brother you know brothers are scary especially older brother they're so protective to their little sister" Jeongwoo advice.

"And ask her mom for permission" Jaehyuk added.

"Her mom is up there" i look at the sky and the three shocked.

"That's why you said that she's lonely? Remember when we eat together and you told me at the bathroom that she looks lonely" Jeongwoo said and i remember it.

"She's so pure she deserve the world she deserve to be love don't hurt her" Asahi said making me realise that she's so important.

"Tell her what you fell before she got stole by someone"

"But I'm not sure yet maybe it'll take time" i said unsure.

"Take your time" jeongwoo pat my shoulder.

💎💎💎

Students decided to swim on the lake since it's so hot and the lake was so pretty not to swim.

Me and Yuna get ready to swim we took our towel and some clothes to change. Yuna grab my hand telling me to go now.

"Wait, let's ask haruto if they want to swim too" i said and she stop "Eyy, just tell me you want to swim with your boyfriend" i gave her death glare.

I grab her hand and went to haruto to see the four of them sitting in front of their tent talking. "Are you coming with us?" they stop taking and look at me "Where?" jeongwoo ask "Where going to swim are you guys coming?"

Haruto stand up but Jeongwoo stop him immediately "Where are you going?" Jeongwoo ask at him "To get ready, you're not going to swim?" he let go haruto hand and he stand up "Wait us here we'll get ready" i nodded. They went inside the tent and get ready since they're tent mate.

"You're not coming?" i ask jaehyuk "I'm coming with you guys but I'm not going to swim" he answer and i nodded.

We arrive at the lake and it's so pretty some student already swam and they look so happy this gonna be fun.

I push Yuna and she fell on the lake "Yah!" she immediately ran to me and grab my hand and I fell with her on the lake we both laugh at each.

"Out of the way!!!" Jeongwoo shout running as fast as he can and jumps on the lake.

I saw haruto sitting not deciding to swim "What are you waiting for? come here the water is so cold and nice" i shout at him he walk lazily.

When he's already near to us i quickly grab his hand and he fell on the lake with us i splash some water on him. Here we go again my weakness, when haruto face is wet it's the end of me. He's so fine.

I continue splashing some water at him and we both laugh "Uh, you wanna play huh" he splash some water on me and i swim away from him. We're both chasing each other and busy splashing each other. We both laugh and decided to give up.

💎

Did you watch all of us are dead? Omg solomon is so hot. And i need season 2.

MANIFESTING CHEONGSAN ALIVE