chapter ten

💎💎💎

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEHYUN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <33

ALSO HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE! ❤️

💎

After almost one hour of swimming i decided to get up and get my towel i sat down and have some water since I'm tired from swimming.

Looking at my classmates whose also enjoying the cold water until i spotted haruto who's playing with water looking like a kid, he's so cute. I didn't realise i was looking at him for so long until our eyes met.

My world stop the moment our eyes met the feeling that i feel last time on stomach, I'm feeling it again. He smiled at me making me panic i quickly looked away and touch my chest my heart was beating so fast.

Haruto gets up and went to me he sat down beside me he drink some water maybe he's also tired since we've been chasing each other and keep splashing some water.

"Are tired?"

I didn't look at him "U-uh, yeah" i nodded in answer not looking at him.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry" he stand up waiting for me.

"No-o, I'm okay. I'm not hungry-" my stomach makes some weird noise. "Really? I guess your stomach doesn't agree with you, come on I'll cook you something delicious" i quickly grab my hand and i stand up immediately and follow him.

-

"Wow, i didn't know you were good at cooking" i said and he smiled to me.

"Here" he put more on my plate "Eat" i smiled and continue eating. "Your future wife must be lucky" i said out of nowhere make him stop and look at me who's busy eating.

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because you're good at cooking" he smirk "So you call your self lucky?" he whisper enough for me to hear. "What?" i shout making haruto cover his ear.

💎

TUESDAY

Today is the last day since were leaving tomorrow early, we have to leave early because this place was so far and we have to go home early too.

Yuna wake me up by her snooze it's literally on my ear. I open my phone to check the time 6:01am Ms. Song told us that we have to wake up 6:30 for breakfast i guess i wake up up too early because of this girl i can't sleep anymore so i decided to get out the tent and went to the river.

I was walking peacefully and the sound of birds ate so calming and the wind are nice. I sat down on the rock riverside. I saw a stick and i decided to put my name on the sand.

P A R K I N J A E

"Park Injae" i hear someone behind my back and i was surprised to see haruto just woke up he sit beside my sleepy.

"Why are you so early?" he said in half awake.

"And why don't you continue your sleep?"

"I'm not sleepy" he said and acted like not sleepy. I chuckle at his action.

"For real, Why are you so early?"

"Yuna woke me up with her snoozing" i said and erase my name on the sand.

He nodded still looking sleepy. "Why don't we have some walk? Since it's still early everyone is still sleeping" i nodded "Sounds good" we both gets up "On the flower spot?" he said and i agree.

We arrive at the Flowers spot as always its so pretty. There's a lot of butterflies flying around.

Haruto handed me some flowers "Wow" i took the flowers and started to adore it. I really really love flowers its so pretty and i want to take care of them like a person.

"Injae-ah" he said in claiming voice not looking at me.

I hum in answer still adoring the flowers that he gave to me.

"I have to tell you something and it's important" my heartbeat started to beat fast again and i looked at him seeing him not looking at me.

"I know this is fast but please don't uncomfortable and with me and promise me you'll still talk to me after this" he said looking at me. I nodded.

"I am so grateful because i met you. I never thought we would be friend" he stare into my eyes and he took my hands.

"I know it's pretty fast for you but I can't really control myself anymore, Ellise i like you. Sincerely." i was speechless and i can't even say a word i can't believe this is happening.

"I'm so sorry i really can't i-i really liked you and you don't have to like me back-"

"I like you too" i cut him.

"U-h? Really?"

I didn't hesitate to do the first move i immediately press my lips on his soft lips. I closed my eyes and peeked his lips.

"I like you too, Watanabe Haruto" i said smiling at him he smiled back.

He lean on and our face was so close, i can hear his breath and he can hear mine too. He didn't hesitate to kiss me and i quickly kissed him back even though I'm not good at kissing. It was a peeked kiss.

"You made me the happiest guy in this word" he hugged me his hug was comfortable.

"I love you, Watanabe" i whisper.

"I love you more, Park" i kiss my forehead and hugged me thigh.

💎💎💎

SO HAPPY FOR THE COUPLES.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN JAEEE!!! ♥️

JIKJIN COMEBACK!!! OMGG I CAN'T WAIT