chapter four

I arrive at the school and it seems like I'm too early, yeah maybe i am because dad always wakes me up and he always make sure that I'm not going to be late. I stopped at the cafeteria since i only eat little because dad wants me to hurry i only eat one pieces of hotdog and i didn't even finish my milk.

I was choosing for food and I decided to buy one ice coffee and one hot cake.

"Can i order-"
"Can i order-"

We both laugh each other. Because of our synchronisation.

"You go first" she said.
"No you go first" i added.
"Actually i saw you here first, so you go first" she's so nice.
"Haha no i always let everyone first so you go first" i added.
"No thanks. But it made me guilty seeing you arrive here first" she added.
"Haha no it's okay, you go first-" i was cut when someone bumped in to us with no respect.

"You know you guys are so annoying it's literally 7am in the morning if can't afford the price leave, don't make an excuse" she said to us her bumped kinda hurt since she really did it intentionally.

"Can i order one cold coffee?" she said to the counter.

Tss, the she talked to us looks like she's going to buy the whole cafeteria when she's only going to buy one water. She rolled her eye to us and left the cafeteria.

"She's Taehaa. She's feel like she's queen here" the girl said.

"Are you okay?" i ask her.

"I'm okay. Let's just order"

After we receive our order we sat down and started to eat she ordered burger and iced tea.

"What's your name" i ask her.

"Yuna, Shin Yuna and you?"

"Ellise, Park Ellise you can call me Park Injae that's my korean name"

"You have a beautiful name" she compliment.

"You too. You have a beautiful name, pretty face, and beautiful attitude too" i added.

"Haha same as you. Oh, btw were classmates maybe you just didn't see me in class"

I gasp "You didn't know my name?"

"Of course i know your name you know it's better to ask again for no mistake" she chuckle.

Me and Yuna talk some random things we even exchange each other numbers.

💎

We entered the room together since we both from cafeteria. I think i made friend.

"Oh hi Ellise" Jungwon greated to me.

"Hi Jungwon! You're early"

"I'm the president remember? A president shouldn't be late" he answer.

I sat on my chair and Yuna sat on her chair too she's not that far from me maybe two chairs block away.

Jungwon was standing beside my table "Looks like you made a friend"

"She's Yuna"

"Of course i know her I'm the school president remember-" i cut him.

"I won't call you Jungwon anymore, Mr. President looks good"

"Well that's good"

Haruto and his friends finally arrived jaehyuk sited beside me quietly.

"Goodmorning jae-" i was cut by him.

"What was the president doing for?"

I was confused on what he said he was looking at Jungwon.

"Shouldn't you help those student outside? They're cleaning you should help them but look at you here talking instead of helping"

Jungwon started to get red. I calm him down if i won't this place is about to blow up.

"What are you saying?" i laugh nervously at Jaehyuk "Jungwon arrive here early he just finish cleaning"

"Shut up you don't know anything" Jaehyuk stands up and leave with the boys the four of them leave the room.

"Are you okay?" i ask Jungwon he nodded.

"I'm okay he's just jealous because he is running as president too but i win over him" Jungwon smiled at me and he also leave the room.

I stayed on my table thinking what was Jaehyuk mean when he said i don't know anything. It is serious or he just say that because he's angry. If it's nothing to do with me I'm fine with it.

💎

The bell finally ring signaling all the students to go to their rooms for the first subject of the day.

One by one enter the room Haruto, Jaehyuk , Asahi, Jeongwoo enter. Jungwon isn't here yet the teacher is almost here. Where is he?

Ms. Song arrive with a lot of books and papers with her she first placed her laptop and then the books.

"Okay class everyone's here?" she said breathing heavily.

"YES!" everyone answer. No, Jungwon isn't here yet.

"Good i'm gonna close the door now-" before she could close the door someone stopped the door and it was Jungwon.

"I'm sorry Ms. Song I'm late"

"Okay. Jungwon come in"

💎