chapter seven

💎

The place was so far. And there's no internet no houses and looks like we're the only one here.

We arrive at the place the tent already build students started to get their luggage and when Ms. Song called us to gathered.

The place looks like a forest it really gives camping vibes. There's a lot of tree and you can hear the birds the place is so calming yet creepy, I wonder if there's also coming here.

"Okay students now we're here. I need to tell you something, do not do anything stupid here and always remember to stay at your tent do not leave the tent unless we told you. We'll give you guys some time to enjoy here but you have to return back at 5am tomorrow we'll have tour in the forest you have a rest and get ready for the dinner. And, for you have to find a partner you can sleep at tent"

Me and Yuna looks at each other reading each other mind. We choose a tent and we entered.

"Oh my gosh, it's just a first day but i already feel tired" Yuna said.

"Yeah me too. I wondered if i can still finish the whole week here" I added.

We organise our things that we brought we also place our foam together and took our pillow.

"OKAY STUDENTS COME OUT AND HAVE SOME DINNER" Ms. Song shout.

We get out from the tent and take some foods. After we eat our foods me and Yuna decided to go out for while for have some air.

"Gosh i'm full" she said touching her tummy while we're sitting on the rock.

"The wind are so nice" I said looking at the moon.

"Ouch" Yuna said i immediately look at her to see her holding her stomach.

"Ellise wait me here, I'll just go to the bathroom" she said and run immediately.

"Okay you better comeback" i chuckle at her action. I continue focusing at the moon and admiring the beauty of the moon.

"Why are you alone?" i hear a man voice who's very very familiar to me.

"Yuna went to the bathroom" i said without looking at him continuing admiring the moon and stars.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" i said smiling widely.

Haruto smirked after hearing what Ellise said. Ellise is such a innocent she don't know what is the meaning of those words and don't care what ever the meaning is.

"You're more beautiful" i looked at him in his answer to see him starting at me.

"I know i'm pretty" i said shyly regretting what i said.

"Yes you are" he added. I slap his shoulder.

"What are you doing stop it, you're making me..."

"I'm making you what?"

"Nothing"

"You get rest now it's late we have a activity tomorrow. I have to go now stop alone okay?" he stand up and patting my head like baby. He was about to leave but i stop called him immediately he turn his back and face me our eye meet and i felt something weird on my stomach he the FIRST guy to made me feel this.

"Haruto... " i mention his name he signal me to continue.

"Can i have your number?" omg you're just embarrassing your self haruto raise his one eyebrow in confusion.

"You know this place is so big and i what if i get lost i can call you anytime"

"Give me your phone" i gave him my phone and he put his number.

"Thank you" i said and smiling to him.

"Do you wanna have some walk?" he suggested.

"But Yuna is still not here she might come here and I'm not here-" i cut off by Yuna's shout she's running like someone is following her.

"Ellise..." she breathe heavily "Aren't you going to sleep-" she cut her self after she saw haruto in front of me. "Ah.. i think you have plans, well i get going then i have to go to bed first enjoy your night walk with him, bye!!" Yuna push me towards haruto and then she ran to the tent.

I realise that i was so close to haruto he is tapping my head as he always do. I immediately let go and clear my throat.

"Let's go?" he ask and i nodded.

💎

After the long walk my feat gives up and I'm already sweating. We stop on the lake it's not that dark since the moon was full and bright haruto was sitting next to me. Well, I'm not gonna lie he looks so hot while sweating.

" I think let's go back now it's already late" i said haruto nodded and we both stand up.

"Injae..." i turn to him to see him holding my wrist i gave my a 'what' look on my face.

"You're so cute when you're sweating"

I let go my wrist "pft. just say i'm hot" i said confidently. "Well.... maybe both" he lean closer to me and a smirk form on face. My heart beat become more faster and i think i already found my weakness on him, his fucking moves, his flirty mode, stop it.

"Uhmm. What are you saying stop it" i said not making any eye contact to him. He put some of my hair on the back of my ear some hair that's blocking my face. "There you look more prettier, just show your whole face"

He stands up straight and pat my head. "Let's go Yuna must be waiting for you"

We walk back to the tent the silence was so loud. This is so calming and i love it but at same time it's awkward to be with him.

"By the way, who is your tent mate?" i ask while walking.

"Jeongwoo" he answer shortly.

I nodded and we both stop in front of my tent "Thank you for the walk goodnight" i wave my hand and enter the tent.

💎💎💎💎💎