chapter thirteen

💎💎💎💎💎

I enjoy the ride looking at my right is the window of the bus and my left was my boyfriend sleeping peacefully well, to tell you guys i like my left view.

We arrive at school after the long ride a wake haruto and the others also wakes up. "Babe were here" i said tapping this head and playing with his smooth hair "Uhh" he open his eyes and smile at me "What a beautiful view" i chuckle and he hug me.

"Come on let's go down we're here at school" he let go and we go down i took my luggage and saw jungwon running to us "Hi ellise"

"Oh, hi wonnie!"

"How was the trip?"

"Exactly the best trip ever in my life"

"Sad. I didn't even come" he looks upset.

"It's okay won. You have your job here and I'm proud of you!" i cheer him up.

"I wish the school is coming back there"

"I guess too it's so pretty so relaxing and nice, I have to go knoe my dad must have been waiting for me at the house. Goodbye wonn!"

"Uh. Goodbye tell your dad about the trip!" i nodded and wave goodbye at jungwon.

Before I'm leaving the school i went to the classroom first looking at Yuna. I arrive at the classroom seeing Yuna waiting for me.

"Let's go home" i said and she quickly took her luggage and we leave the room.

"How was the ride?" Yuna ask.

"Pretty good. I sleep in half of the ride but I woke up to see haruto sleepy and i decided to put his head on my shoulder and he slept peacefully and I can't sleep in the rest of the trip" she nodded.

"Anyway, about your relationship with Haruto how are you going to tell your dad about that?" i remember dad i have to tell him about my relationship.

"I have to think about it and i can't keep it for him forever" Yuna nodded suddenly my phone rings i saw the id caller it's our helper.

"Ellise-ah, Are you coming home today?"

"Actually I'm on my way home"

"Really? Your dad told me to call you if you're going home he told me to cook your favourite food"

"Really? Well, you already know what my favourite food is"

We both chuckle and i ended the call. We arrive at the parking area of the school Yuna's car is already here my car isn't here yet i guess i have to wait a little.

"Oh Ellise, Your cat isn't here yet" Yuna said looking for my car.

I nodded "Uhm, You go first I'll just wait a while"

"See you next week" We both wave our hands saying goodbye to each other and Yuna enter the car. Her car started to engine and drove away. I sigh waiting for my car while waiting i took my phone to open social media. I was waiting at the waiting shed scrolling through my phone seeing boring stuff online.

I hear some footsteps coming to me. It's just me along in thr parking area no cars no students because some students had class some already go home i started to panic this is not the first time i feel someone is following me and stalking me.

I didn't give a glance i keep my head low on the phone playing on my phone i don't even know what I'm doing on my phone until i hear no footsteps anymore. I sigh in relief and my car finally arrive.