Here I am~ Isabela x Fem!Reader

Isabela stands behind a tree with a slight smirk on her face, watching as her best friend gets rejected by yet another girl. She knows Y/N loves the girl but honestly, Isabela looks and acts way better. She kept watching as Y/N'S eyes started glistening and she came running over to Isa.

"Dios mío, what happened?" Isabela questioned as if she hadn't been spying. Y/N wiped her eyes and looked at the floor.

"She's not interested," Y/N muttered silently.

Isabela stepped forward and carefully pulled her friend into a warm embrace.

"Don't cry please, you're beautiful Y/N. You'll find someone else, someone who loves you with all their heart and only ever thinks about you. Someone who treats you like a princess, no, a queen. Someone who will always give you cuddles, and kisses, and flowers. So many flowers," Isabela spoke the end part quietly.

"You're right," Y/N pulled away from the hug. "Isa, do you want to come to my place later? We can just chill, I think I need company," Y/N smiled weakly and looked at Isabela with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, see you later," She responded as she watched Y/N scurry away.

T I M E S K I P

Knock, knock, knock.

Y/N shot up and darted to the door to find her best friend awaiting her. They exchanged a smile and went inside.

"Thanks for coming Isa," Y/N said as the two girls sat on her bed. Isabela shook her head.

"It's fine, honestly. Actually, I think I should tell you something Y/N," Isabela glanced up at her friend. When all she received was silence, she let her brain unscramble itself and forced herself to come clean.

"I really, really like you Y/N. More than friends. It breaks my heart seeing you get shot down so many times when I'm right here waiting. You have such a pure heart and beautiful face, I don't know why people don't see the perfect side of you, that I see. And look, quite frankly, I know this is risky and you probably hate me now. But I just thought I'd, well, let you know?" Isabela scrunched up her face and buried it into her hands.

Y/N said nothing, processing what Isabela just said. Then she smiled and pulled Isabela's hands away from her face.

"Oh Isabela, I like you too! I don't know how I never noticed, you've always been so good at hiding it," Isabela raised her eyebrows and stared at Y/N, who laughed and fell onto the bed.

She pulled Isabela down and snuggled up to her.

"You, Isabela Madrigal, are the coolest person-" Y/N got cut off when the woman beside her nudged herself closer to Y/N, and then gently placed her lips onto Y/N's.

Isabela smiled into the kiss. This is what she always wanted. 

A/N
My head hurts so bad and I really need to sleep because i get another covid test tomorrow to see if I can socialise again. (Yay) I really don't like this story but whatever, I'll make better ones soon.