Be quiet- Dolores x Fem!Reader

Just Y/N trying to spend time with her Girlfriend, nothing more.

Warnings: Cussing

Y/N POV

I rolled over in my bed, listening to my siblings argue in the room beside me.

"Go to sleep! It's like 2am!!" One whined. The other simply laughed. I frowned and looked outside.

From my window, you could see casita, the home of the Madrigal family. Every window in their home was dark, which made me frown even more. My girlfriend was probably asleep.

I spend every waking moment thinking about her, and when I'm sleeping she's in my dreams. I sighed.

"Fuck it," I muttered quietly. I slung my legs over the side of the bed and threw on a skirt and top. Then I stood at the doorway, I had to sneak out.

I tiptoed down the hallway and carefully opened the door.

"Y/N?" I cringed as I turned to face my oldest brother, Jeremy, who was standing Infront of me holding a glass of water.

"Um, one of my drawings flew out the window, since my window was open," I chuckled nervously and quickly stepped out the door. Then I ran in complete darkness up to casita. I looked up at where Dolores's bedroom is.

"Shit, how do get there?" I questioned silently, looking around for something useful. Then I heard a tiny giggle from above me.

"Whatcha doin, loser?" A voice called. I glanced up and saw none other than Isabela Madrigal standing on her balcony. I looked at her with a bored look on my face.

"Upsies?" I say jokingly, reaching up my arms as if I were a baby. She scoffs and then laughs.

I yelp as a vine wraps itself around my waist securely, bringing me up to Isa's room. She takes my arm and leads me to the hallway.

"Over there," I look to where she points, finding Dolores's room. I nod as a way of saying thank you quietly as to not wake anyone. She smiles gently and closes her door, leaving me alone in the dark hallway. I slowly make my way over to Dolores's door, but stop outside.

"How do I get in though," I whisper to literally nobody. Casita slowly opens the door and I stand in the doorframe awkwardly.

"What?" I hear someone's tired, croaky voice ask. I step into the room and stand there, trying to find Dolores.

"Y/N?" Dolores appears infront of me, with her hair tied in a messy bun. She's wearing a nightgown that fixes itself to stop just above her knees. She looks sleepy, and I feel moderately bad for waking her up.

"Uh, Hola mi amor?" I say quietly with a shrug. Dolores blinks tiredly and grabs my hand. I look down at her fingers intertwined with mine, as she slowly starts walking over to her bed. She lays down and pulls me down aswell.

"Be quiet please, I'm sleepy," Is all she whispers as her head finds a place to rest on my stomach. Soon enough she's asleep.

"Goodnight, mi vida," I say quietly and I dose off aswell.

A/N
Omg I am actually so happy because today I went shopping and I bought an Encanto colouring book because I'm mentally two years old, and I bought a Julieta figurine and a Casita Lego set. Now I have a colouring book, a sticker book, a Lego set, a figurine and maybe soon some pop Vinyls that my uncle said he might buy me. Yaaay