My turn? -Jealous Dolores x NB!Reader

Dolores likes attention. I know, such a good description.

Warnings: None

Y/N POV

I smiled at Samuel as he spoke to me in town.

A kind boy, a year older than me that has curly brown hair and blue eyes, he stands just a few inches/centimetres taller than me.

"It was crazy!" He finished, waving his arms around for drama. I smile awkwardly.

Wait, what was he talking about?

"So uh, Y/N. Can I ask something totally awkward and random?" Sam asked as he rubbed his arm.

"What's up?" I question.

"So do you have a boyfriend? Because I've always thought you were a pretty girl and whenever you walk by I can't help but think 'gee, she's so pretty" He asks nervously and glancing at me.

"Yes. They have a girlfriend. This person, they are in love with me." I voice scolds behind me before a hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Dolores Madrigal? Uhm, I'm sorry," Samuel says, backing up from the girl who pulls her body closer to my own. I shake my head.

"It's fine, Sam. You didn't know." I say reasuringly.

He smiles and then quickly turns and walks away at a quick pace.

"Now, what was that for?" I ask as I turn myself to Dolores.

"I'm sorry. But I don't want you to be taken from me," Dolores explains, staring into my eyes.

"I won't leave you, Lores. And thank you, for remembering," I say and hug her.

"It's okay, amor. Shall we go get some food of my tía?" Dolores asks, pulling away. I smile.

"We shall," I state, grabbing her hand and swinging it as we walk.