You forgot someone~ Mirabel x Fem!Reader

(Requested by Chlo_Jo19)

Y/N adds a little spice to Mirabel's introduction of the family

Warnings: None

Mirabel POV

I sigh as I watch the small children running up the hill to my home. I know what they want, so I don't even bother asking.

"How about I get to the cool stuff, ey?" I call out as the kids stop and practically bounce on their feet.

"Dios mío, I hate not having a gift sometimes," I mutter under my breath.

"My tía Pepa, her mood affects the weather. When she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird," I sing, bounding through the front doors and skipping into town.

"My tío Bruno, lets say he sees the future, and once he disappeared," I explain, nodding my head over to where a line stands of impatient villagers, who want to know their future.

"Oh, plus my mom Julieta, here's her deal, the truth is she can heal you with a meal!" I sing enthusiastically enough for the kids to believe.

"Her recipes are remedies for real!" Y/N adds in. I turn to the girl quickly, watching her bounce and use her hands to prove a point. Heck, if she knew how much I liked her, I don't think she would want to be friends.

"If your impressed, imagine how I feel!" I sing with a small laugh. Y/N smiles.

"She lives in the family Madrigal, the home of the family Madrigal!" She sings, dragging the kids and I into a wide road.

"I know it sounds a bit fantastical!" I exclaim, finally feeling some energy in me.

"And magical," Y/N throws in.

"But, I'm part of the family Madrigal," I say again.

"Three simps fell in love with family Madrigal," Y/N says with a smirk.

Wait, three? Who's the third?

"Now they're part of the family Madrigal!" I cheer with a slight confused tone.

"So, yeah, tío Felix married Pepa, my dad married Julieta," I say, turning to Y/N.

"And Y/N fell in love with Mira!" She chants. I turn and quickly grab her arm, running so the kids don't catch up.

"Like I didn't know you loved me? Please, you would never say anything if it wasn't for me." Y/N states cockily.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I say huffily, leaning back onto a wall.