Weight Of Your Heart~ Luisa x Male!Reader

Luisa trying to push her love aside for the man of her dreams~

Warnings: Tiny bit of cussing.

Y/N POV

"So she's ignoring you?" Mirabel Madrigal asks with a tone of shock in her voice.

"Pretty much. I don't know what I did wrong Mirabel, she's my best friend! Whenever I try and talk to her she just walks away or comes up with an excuse to walk away. Maybe I just got annoying," I describe my situation to her, trying to choke back the tears that threaten to fall.

Mirabel frowns emphatically.

"I'm sure she still likes you, Y/N. Don't worry." She says, placing a hand on my shoulder. I nod and blink rapidly to stop my eyes watering.

"You good, man?" Mirabel says smiling.

"Yes, dipshit," I say, smirking and rolling my eyes.

"Mirabel!" A voice calls out from outside. I mean, we're talking right where the door is. We both turn to look at the voices' speaker.

"Oh, Y/N. Nevermind, I'll talk to you later sis," Luisa turns and kind of jogs away. Mirabel stares at her in confusion.

"Uh, maybe I should, um, talk to her?" I suggest, pointing awkwardly to where Luisa ran off. Mirabel nods. We wave goodbye and I leave to find Luisa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T I M E S K I P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hola Julieta, um, have you seen your middle child?" I ask, shrugging.

"Hola Y/N. Yes, she's over there," Julieta points to a couple of metres away, where Luisa is talking to Dolores and Camilo. I nod and walk over to them.

"Hi guys, um, Luisa can I talk to you?" I smile at her cousins then look at her seriously. She looks at Dolores painfully and then nods.

"Fuck, this shits about to get real," Camilo says playfully, earning a hit in the stomach from his sister.

"Don't you have women to tease? Kids to sit?" She says annoyed. I chuckle and walk to an empty bench with Luisa.

"Hey, uh. I was just wondering why you've been, I guess, ignoring me the past few days. Did I do something wrong?" I scratch my head, prepared for the worst. Luisa sighs.

"Look, normally this doesn't happen to me. It happens to Camilo, to Dolores, to Mirabel. But not me. But I think I love you." Luisa buries her face in her hands. I laugh.

"Luisa, that's no reason to ignore me. Hell, I love you too!" I say with an emphasis on the word love. She looks up at me and smiles from ear to ear.

I hug her, and she pretty much chokes me with her grip.

"So, did the shit get real!?" Camilo calls out. We laugh at him, and I kiss Luisa on her cheek.

A/N
Oh my fucking god, I started watching K-12 by Melanie Martinez yesterday and it's so awesome. I just got up to orange juice and when they swap eyes (I literally have a phobia of that so y'know) It's so good I love Crybaby so much, she's such a cool character. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. I almost got logged out of my account and forgot my password earlier but I fixed it. I also had a mental breakdown because I broke my favourite necklace and almost broke my Casita Lego set. I'm a very mentally stable child👍🏻 And when I say child I mean 11 year old (age reveal ig?) Almost 12 yaay