Jewelry Girl- Isabela x Fem!Reader

(Requested by Tomoshi-chan)

Isabela wanting to do something for you, her amazing girlfriend!
Warnings: None

Isabela POV

Turning the corner and seeing my beautiful Y/N sitting on a bench is something I always love seeing. It's like a gift to my eyes. Today is no different. I quickly grow her some f/C flowers and stroll towards her.

"Mi amor," I say, stopping Infront of Y/N and smirking. She looks up and grins.

"Isa, hey!" She exclaimes, patting the bench beside her. I sit down and hold out the flowers.

"For you," I state. Y/N blushes and takes the flowers from me, smelling them.

"They're beautiful. Thank you Isa," She giggles and puts them next to her on the opposite side of me. Then she leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips. Notice the word, quick.

I feel myself blush, Y/N is very good at kissing, even when it's just a small peck. I always want more.

"Can we go for a walk?" Y/N asks politely. I nod and stand up. Y/N smiles and stands also, taking the flowers. She begins to walk off.

"Ahem. Excuse me?" I stay put, and Y/N turns around. She rolls her eyes and walks over to me, grabbing my hand and leading us into town.

We walk in silence for a while, absorbing the town's noises and smells.

"Hey Y/N. Stay here for a second. Please?" I ask quickly, stopping and looking at her. She smiles confused and lets go of my hand. I grin back and run off to the store I was eyeing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the jewelry store and begin looking at some necklaces. I want one that makes sense. Ooh, maybe one with a flower on it.

"What are you doing here, prima sting?" I scoff at the nickname and turn to face my younger cousin leaning against the wall smirking.

"Seriously Camilo? Just because I got stung by a bee for the first time, doesn't mean you can call me that." I say cockily. Camilo rolls his eyes.

"Who for?" He asks, walking over to see what I'm looking at.

"Y/N. Why are you here?" I ask back.

"Mariano picked today to find the ring for the proposal. I'm so amazing that he chose me to help." Camilo explains, folding his arms.

"Uh-huh. Okay, whatever. Just give this to the shopkeeper," I hand him some money and take the necklace. He gives me a strange look before I run out to find Y/N again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N! Sorry about that!" I yell as I near closer to her. She faces me and smiles gently.

"It's okay, amor. Where did you go?" She questions.

"I, um, bought you something," I say, looking at her eyes widen in excitement. I pull out the necklace.

"Here." She looks at it and then at me, and then at the necklace and so on. After a minute or so, she grins widely, and jumps onto me. Her arms wrap around me and she nuzzles her face into my shoulder.

"Thank you Isa." She says quietly. She lifts her hair up/moves it aside so I can put the necklace on. Once it's on, she kind of stares at me.

"What?" I ask confused. She leans in and kisses me. Not pecks my lips, kisses me. I feel my face go red again and I pray she can't see.

Y/N smiles and pulls her face away, looking down and grabbing my hand. Then she walks and drags me with her as if nothing happened.

"I love you Y/N." I say as she swings our hands. She turns her head and smiles at me.

"I know."

And as we keep walking I feel my heart fall more and more for her.

A/N
So many of you guys want Isabela and Dolores stories oml.