Your New Boyfriend - Jealous!Mirabel x Fem!Reader

SUPRISE I'M NOT DEAD

(Requested by JennieSmith164)

Mirabel knows that Y/N is happy with her boyfriend, but she just can't shake the way she feels.

Warnings: Mild cussing, I'm using Jared because yes, lyrics will change to better suit the scene

Mirabel POV

I sigh as I watch Y/ N walk around town, hand in hand with that stupid Jared guy. I don't know what she sees in him. But apparently he's soo funny because she always laughing with him. I hate him.

"Mirabel! Can you sing us a song?" The small children come running up to me. The last time they annoyed me was way back when Casita broke, when they were helping me take the tools back. And apparently they like my singing.

"How about I tell you a story about me?" I suggest. I feel so, what's the word, jealous. I can't sing right now.

"In song?" One of the girls asks. Or maybe I can sing.

"Alright," I sigh, giving Y/N and Jared one last glance.

"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be, when I was a kid waking up at three," I sing leaning against a wall, forcing my eyes to keep ahead of me.

"I thought when I get older, I'd marry her. I told her," I shut my eyes, rethinking the time when Y/N and I were eight.

"I'm gonna marry you when we're older Y/N!" I remember shouting. We had been so vulnerable back then.

"Now I'm fifteen, I'll do chores, I'd promised. But nine 'til fives not the best, I'll be honest." That's true though, I hate working from nine in the morning.

"If I could change a single thing, I'd make it me and not him," I sing in a bored tone, nodding my head to Jared who's trying to make Y/N laugh.

"But he's in her bed, I'm doing vent chats," I kick myself off the wall and begin to stroll up to Casita. The kids slowly follow but also slowly stop on the way. By the time I get home, no kids are bothering me. I do have another problem though.

"Not a word," I mumble harshly, hearing Dolores sigh behind me. I make my way upstairs to the nursery, plop onto the bed and go to sleep. Who cares that it's only three in the afternoon.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Mirabel, Jared wants to talk to you. Mirabel? Prima? Hey!! Mira! Mirabel wake your ass up or I'm gonna tell your mother you don't like her food!" Groaning, I roll over and kick my cousin.

"What does he want?" I ask, though it sounds more like a grumble.

"Does it matter? Seriously," I see Camilo roll his eyes so I kick him again.

He walks out of the room mumbling under his breath. I slowly sit up and think. Why does that ass wanna talk to me?

With another groan, I roll out of bed and put on my clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------

People greet me as I wonder aimlessly through the village. I don't respond, only with small nods or smiles through gritted teeth.