The main Character- Bruno x Fem!Reader

Just a short story, maybe something to do with Bruno's telenovelas :) Also, this takes place when Dolores is 11, so I think Camilo is 6. I don't know how old you and Bruno are.

Y/N POV:

"Aw, C'mon. Spoilers?" I said gleefully, placing down three cups of tea onto the table.

"Y/N, you gotta wait! It's a huge bombshell!" Dolores whisper yelled as she took a mug and sipped quietly. I giggled at the young Madrigal's energy.

"It's a good storyline, okay?" She stated, placing her mug down onto the table. I looked at Bruno, who sat there with a dorky grin on his face.

"My goodness, I thought you guys liked me!" I playfully said, eyes shifting from Bruno to his niece.

"I like you Y/N!" I turned around as a young Camilo ran into the kitchen. I laughed as his sister shot daggers at him with her eyes.

"I like her more!" Dolores got up from her seat and made her way over to her younger brother.

"Nah!" Camilo whined.

"Does she know you wet the bed last night?" Dolores shot at him, folding her arms against her chest. I glanced at Bruno, who simply shrugged and smiled.

"Can I tell you guys a secret?" I said leaning into the youngsters dramatically.

They nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay, meet me in Dolores's room in ten minutes," I said. They both shot off towards the stairs. I chuckled and leaned back in my seat.

"You're good with them, Y/N," Bruno said, looking me up and down in my seat. I smiled.

"Anyway, spoilers?" I got up and took the empty mugs into the sink. I went to turn around when Bruno grabbed me.

"Fine. It's a new series, and guess what?" He held me, dramatically leaning in. I felt my face heat up as I shrugged.

He brought his face against mine, and whispered gently into my ear.

"You're the main character," I smiled as we looked into each others eyes. It felt romantic, and then suddenly...

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL DOLORES AND CAMILO A SECRET AND NOT MEEE?!" Tiny Mirabel Madrigal ran into the kitchen, shaking my legs. Bruno looked down at her, trying hard to hide the annoyance.

"Okay, Relax. C'mon," I scooped the little girl up in my arms and took her upstairs, leaving Bruno in the kitchen.