Love me~ Grandchildren x Fem!Reader

This is basically where all the grandkids have a crush on Y/N, except Antonio of course, and are basically in a war over you. But I'm like, totally in love with Camilo so he's gonna win you over <3

Warnings: Cussing

Y/N POV

"Okay Mami, I'm going to the Madrigal's house now, I'll see you later," I say as I walk through the door and start up to the magical house.

I step onto the doorstep and knock three times on the door. Felix answers.

"Ah, Y/N! What brings you here?" He asks, he looks confused but still welcoming.

"Oh, um. Julieta and Bruno invited me to have dinner with you guys," I explain, Felix nodding with a wide grin on his face.

"Of course! Come on in, the kids are all just tidying up at the moment," Felix steps out of the doorframe so I can come inside. We exchange a smile and then he wonders off, leaving me alone.

"Dios mío, Isabela! Why do you always have to act like you have roses coming out of your freaking ass?" A very agitated Mirabel comes stomping down the stairs, holding a small cactus in her arms. I smile awkwardly as she notices I'm present.

"Oh, Y/N! Hi!" She places down the plant onto a table and rushes over to me.

"You look nice, why are you here?" She looks me up and down, her face going a light shade of red.

"Your mama and tío invited me for dinner," My eyes drift behind Mirabel's head where Dolores comes rushing in.

"Yay! You can sit next to me!" Dolores squeaks excitedly and pulls me into a tight hug. She releases me after about thirty seconds.

"Time to eat, family!" Alma's voice is heard from the dining room, and the two girls take me in. Dolores sits down and I sit beside her like she wanted me to.

"Why hello there, Hermosa. For what do we owe this pleasure?" The flirtatious boy sits beside me and looks into my eyes. Dolores scoffs.

"Oh my god, Y/N. I think he likes you more than the food," She says. Camilo gave his sister a dirty look as I chuckle lightly and start to put food onto my plate.

"Oh right, we invited Y/N," Bruno says, looking at me. Suddenly all eyes are directed at my face and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Don't be shy," Camilo rolls his eyes playfully and I shrug my shoulders. I look up to see Isabela staring straight at me. I smile and her eyes widen. She looks away quickly, so I disregard it and start eating.

Small conversation happens between the adults, and the kids all sit there awkwardly eating and looking at eachother. But then the most shy Madrigal speaks up, which surprises me.

"So, um, Y/N. You got a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?" Luisa looks at me while she talks and suddenly everyone looks at me again. I shake my head slowly.

"Haven't found anyone good enough yet," I state and look down at my lap. I hear someone Snickers, it sounds like Mirabel but I can't be sure.

After a very long, awkward dinner, Isabela invites the kids to play truth or dare in her room. Unfortunately, she didn't allow Antonio to come, but made it up to him by saying she'd buy him another animal plush.