Sunny days~ Pepa x Fem!Reader

(Requested by iLikeHelena)

Pepa's first date since her divorce. Y/N has to make it perfect.

Warnings: None!

Pepa POV

"Okay, um, Camilo and Dolores. You guys gotta pick her up. Antonio and Mirabel will keep her distracted while dinner is layed out, Bruno is gonna be upstairs with Luisa incase anything goes wrong. Isabela is on flower duty. Augustín and I will be cooking and cleaning. Sound like a plan?" Julieta says to the family.

My son and daughter share a sad glance.

"Camilo? Dolores?" I ask, trying to keep a smile on my face.

"Yea Mami?" Camilo asks, putting a fake smile onto his face.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"It's just." Dolores starts. She sighs.

"This is gonna be weird mama. Your first date. Without Papa." She explains. Mirabel and Julieta both quickly turn their heads in unison.

"I know. It'll be weird for me too, but I promise you this, my dears. I love Y/N, and she loves me. And your father and I are still friends." I say, a cloud forming over my head.

"Life happens. Your father couldn't handle the pressure, they still love eachother. Just, as friends," My sister explains. Camilo nods and Dolores smiles gently.

"So are we gonna pick her up, or what?" Camilo asks, nodding his head towards the door. Julieta nods.

"Let's go, fam. And tía, I believe in you," Mirabel encourages. I smile and the cloud above my head disappears.

I watch my two eldest children stroll out of casita and into town.

"Tía Pepa, do you want me to do anything for you? Like, I don't know, hair?" My niece asks with a small grin. I pull my braid out and shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabela finishes fixing my hair, leaving it brushed and in a low ponytail. We smile at eachother.

"OH MY GOD, TÍA! HIDE! NO, WAIT, DON'T HIDE! COME HERE! WAIT, NO! MAMI!" Isabela and I cringe and walk over to where Mirabel stands. Dolores and Camilo are walking together along with Y/N. Julieta rushes over.

"Dios mío, Pepi, sis, go upstairs with Luisa. Now!" She says in a hurry. Luisa appears infront of me and we run upstairs to meet Bruno.

"Nervous?" Bruno whispers. I nod. He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Hola, Y/N! Antonio wanted to show you something cool about his gift!" Mirabel exclaims, leading Y/N into the living room.

Augustín pops his head around the corner and gestures for me to come down. Taking a deep breath, I begin down the stairs, remembering what Dolores told me to do.

"Mirabel? Is Y/N here yet or," I stop in the living room, pretending not to know that the beautiful girl was here already. Mirabel grins and Y/N turns to face me with a smile.

"Here I am," She says , giving small jazz hands. I chuckle and give her a kiss on the cheek. She blushes.

"Well, do you lovebirds want to come eat, or are you happy smiling at eachother like weirdos?" Julieta asks from behind the doorframe. I notice Y/N's eyes sparkle so I take her hand and lead her to the dining room.

We sit down at the table and my sister and her husband bring out some food. We thank them and begin eating.

"Pepa, your children are really sweet, you know." Y/N says, swallowing. I nod and smile.

"They can get a bit crazy though, especially Camilo. I love him to bits though." I chuckle and Y/N giggles.

"Aha! I knew I was the favourite!" A voice states enthusiastically behind a plant. A couple of other voices all make a 'shh' noise. Y/N turns and looks at the plant in confusion.

"Okay kids, very funny. Your all great children but out." I say sarcastically. Camilo stands up with guilt on his face, followed by Dolores, Mirabel and Antonio. Bruno stands up aswell.

"You were in on this too?" I say desperately wanting them to leave. Y/N smiles.

"Camilo told me to come," Bruno says, looking at the floor.

"Pfft, snitch." Camilo scoffs.

"Just leave, we can talk later. All of you," I state sternly. They all nod and run out.

"I like your family Pepa," Y/N says, pushing her empty plate aside. I shrug.

"They make me thunder sometimes, but sometimes they give me rainbows," I explain.

"What do I make you do?" Y/N asks, resting her head on her hands and looking at me with focus.

"Well, you give me sunny days, and rainbows. And when you leave, you make me drizzle," I notice Y/N blink and she stands up. My eyes follow her as she walks over to my side of the table.

"That's good," She says, kissing my cheek.

"I should go, I'll see you tomorrow though, mi amor." Y/N skips out, almost tripping. I giggle and rise from the table and stroll out into the hallway.

"Oh crap, did I make her leave? I'm sorry Mami." Camilo says apologetically.

"It's fine, Milo. I'm going to go to bed though! Goodnight, my darlings." I kiss each of my children and walk upstairs. I lean back onto a chair in my bedroom.

Sure, I do miss Felix, but Y/N is special. I look forward to a future with her that I know is coming, thanks to my brother.