CHAPTER 1

Today was exactly the same as any other.  I'm sitting on a chair at our family shop Fezco is sitting next to me, smoking some of his crap.

"I'm glad you came back for us." he said and smiled kindly at me, "Yeah, I don't want to leave either." I say sadly, "Don't worry, sister, you can go to school here." my older brother offered me, "That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll call there today."

I get up from my chair and head straight for our store and straight back behind Ashtray.

"Hey Ashtray, give me my phone." I say and put my hand on my younger brother, He will give me my phone after a while. I find a website and dial a phone number.

"Hello, Ellie Wons. I'd like to ask if I could sign up for you. I'd like to transfer." I'll say on the phone, "Sure, Miss Wons. Tomorrow at 8:00, come. We need your ID." the principal of East Highland High School will probably say, "Thank you very much." I will say and end the call.

"Are you applying to school here?" says ash and I nod "yes you know I don't want to go away all the time I agreed with Fez to live here." I say with a smile he smiles at me and hugs me "I'm fucking happy." he says "shit ash will soften your words." I grin and slammed him in the back he hisses in pain and I smile proudly as if I won.

I leave the room and walk through the shop and see Fez having fun with some dark-haired girl. I come to them and sit in a chair "when did you come?" Fez asks the girl "five days ago." he says and the girl looks at me "Emm who is this girl Fezco?" I ask my brother "Ellie this is Rue my friend, Rue this is Ellie my sister." I say and shake her hand She immediately accepts "Do you have a sister?" Rue asks Fez pulls his joint and nods. I'll reach out for Fez's joint and I'll pull too. "Yeah, I already believe she's your sister." says Rue and goes inside "where are you going?" Fez yells at her "for the drugs." Rue yells at back.

"I didn't know you had friends." I say and start laughing because Fez slams my hand lightly "Do you have any friends?" Fez asks and I'm thinking but I don't have any friends so I'd like to go to this school. I nod my head at the disagreement "here you will find." he says he pats me on the back and walks in and I go straight for him.

I'm sitting next to the cash register and chewing my bubble gum. Two very hot guys come to the shop. one comes to the box office is about 2 heads bigger than I "pay for gas." he says and I nod and burst my bubble which I made my bubble gum. he hands me the money and we'll touch I'll take the money and put it in the cash register "I haven't seen you here yet." the boy says "you know I came today and I'm staying here I'm Fez's sister." I say and give him the change "What Fez have sister? such a very hot sister" he says in a very rough voice and I smile "I'm Nate today at my friend McKay will be party, don't you want to come?" he asks me "okay." I smile and hand him a paper with the pen "Just write me the address please." I say and he starts writing. when he has the paperwork handed to me I'll take it and I'll look into my eyes and he also looks into my eyes "okay I'll go, I'll see you the evening the party starts at 8, bye." he says winks at me and leaves "Bye." I say quietly but he probably heard me.

I watched him and saw that Fez was handing him something, and right after that he got in the car with his friend and left, and he shouted something at Rue. she doesn't seem to like it he looks at me through the glass and softens at me again and keeps driving.

Fez came back and I sat next to the cash register on the counter. "Fez who was the tall boy tell me something about him." I say and he raises an eyebrow, "You mean Nate?" I nod and he sighed and leaned against the counter I'm sitting on. "Don't have anything to do with him, Ellie, he's got a problem with rage and he'll just use almost every girl." he says "he invited me to the party." I say softly he looks at me "at McKay party?" he asks and I nod in agreement "well go there I'll come there too but you'll be home Ellie later at 2 in the morning." he says "are you playing on a protection brother?" I ask with a laugh "I should have them 17." he says and I nod "fine." I say I'll jump off the counter and hug him.

I go to Ash's back. "Hey, Ellie, don't you?" says and shows me the joint I receive it "thanks." and I come out of the shop again and sit in a chair and light a joint. I pull the phone out of my back pocket and I arrive Instagram, almost everyone there talks about McKay's party. I decide to write to my only friend I know here. Ellie to Maddy 2:33PM Hi bitch guess who's in town. Maddy to Ellie 2:34PM You're here?
Ellie to Maddy 2:34PM Yes, are you going to McKay's party?
Maddy Ellie 2:35PM Yeah you wanna pick it up at 7:50PM?
Ellie to Maddy 2:35PM YES, THANK YOU.
I write last text and hide the phone again and pull my joint and Fez sits down next to me again.

"Maddy will be here for me at 7:50 PM." I say and he looks at me "okay I'll arrive at 9 PM." he says and I nod "and where will ash be?" I ask, "He'll probably be at home playing his video games." he answers me and I nod. At 5pm I will go home to put on makeup and then I will change again. " he just nods to me and another customer comes in. I drop my smoked joint and get up from my chair and go to the cash register. It was some girl buying only some counter "1 euro." I say it and she gives me change and leaves.

...

It was 4:55 PM and I was about to go home I went back for the bag and left fortunately it's not too far from our shop. I went in and headed to my old room I had it really nicely decorated with all the things that were there I bought myself. I took off my clothes and washed my hair and body with strawberry gel. then I dry my hair, blow dry it and brush my teeth. Then I go to my mirror and put on make-up, mascaras and eyes lines and add a few rhinestones like Maddy wears to let us match. then I look at my phone and it's 7:10 PM. I go to my wardrobe and choose my clothes, finally I choose a black knitted dress that ends under my ass and they are on thin straps, I take black heels and a white handbag with a gray top jacket.

Then I go back to our store again I'm there at 7:45 PM so I still have some time. "Damn Ellie, you look like a slut." he says and starts laughing "I know not to make me think you're the uglier sibling." I say and we both laugh and sit at the counter next to the cash register, "Hey, Fez, can I have some drugs?" he nodded in agreement "thanks." I say and smile. I see a car pass and she jumped off the counter I go to the back of Ash "hey give me something please." he hands me two bags "thanks." I say I smile and take it "enjoy the party." I nod and leave, "Bye Fez, I'll see you then." "Bye Ellie." he says and I'm going after Maddy.

————————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter <3
CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE? ;(