CHAPTER 8

when they took us to the room I saw Ash standing there by the wall, Fez, and the boy "Im gonna kill you!"  I shout "shut up."  says the guy and I look at him in a style you know who the fuck you're talking to?  "Fuck is you doin 'here."  says a guy and asks Rue.  we all stand there in shock and I will kill them all with my gaze.  the guy screams but I don't listen to him, the guy comes to the woman and they whisper something.  he comes back and plays the music 'all y'all lets get naked right fuckin 'Now.  come on lets man. "  says 'fucking cut'.  Ash starts to take off his jacket and the man approaches him "nobody wants to see you naked."  says the guy and another takes him and Fezec and I are dissatisfied with his approach "Hey the fuck calms down."  I shout "yo, yo come on Now, y'all chill."  shouts Fez "nobody, nobody go no fuckin 'wire."  he says and the guy approaches him and I look at him and probably explode in a moment. 

He bangs faye  head against the wall and I already know that I should start undressing, I take off my clothes and I'm only there in my underwear "I'm 17 this must be enough."  I say and the guy nods at me and I stand there only in my underwear while the others also start undressing except Rue.

the guy dances and the others undress, but Rue still doesn't. the guy notices her and approaches her "you don't hear what the fuck I said?" shouting "well, im just... im In high school." he says, "Yeah, me too, and I'm stripped Rue don't fuck these people." I say

the guy grabs her wrist and neck hard and pulls her away "yo, yo hold on, man."  says Fez "calm down, fuck."  I say "shut up bitch."  he tells me angrily.  Fez walks closer to the Rue, but one of the boys puts a gun to his head to "calm down!"  I shout "I'll fold your shit right here."  says the boy with the gun.

I look anxiously at Fezco and he turns my gaze on me too. Faye has very small breasts and only now have I noticed their big lips.  I'm sorry she looks very scared and I smile at her and she smiles at me too.  the guy returns and Rue also comes to us one woman "so, what Now?"  says the woman "Hey-Laurie."  says probably boyfrined by Faye "I wanted to introduce you to a super-dope friend of mine.  my boy Fez.  he's fire like. "  continues "Where is mouse."  asks the guy from Laurie 'fuck you know he's dead' "you think i could like, put my drawers on, And talk to you In The other room for sec?"  says Fez shyly "can I too?"  I say "okay."  Laurie replies calmly and we get dressed.

Fez and Laurie are talking in another room, and I'm standing in the kitchen, "are you okay?"  I ask Faye and she nods as she dresses "you?"  I ask Rue "okay."  says Rue.  I look at Feze "says the guy Who brings a high school girls to a drug deal."  says Laurie probably asks why there are two high school girls and a little boy "thats my family."  says Fez and I have to smile "They an addict?"  Laurie asks "They might fuck around, But nah."  says Fez in our defense "so you trust them?"  "With my life."  says Fez and I smile he looks at me and I turn to Rue "I'll get The kid."  says long hair guy.

When Ash comes I hug him and he then hugs me.  woman comes with a blue suitcase and puts it on the table "so, you all ready to do some business?"  Laurie asks Ash.  he opens the suitcase and looks into it, then closes it again, pulls the money out of the backpack and gives it to Fezc.  he puts it on her suitcase and she hands Fez the suitcase.  we take our things and leave the terrible apartment.  we're at the car and Rue gets in. "Goodbye, Faye."  I say and hug her, "I'm glad to meet you."  says Faye and I get in the car with a smile and leave the parking lot.

"That was honestly, that was the craziest shit l've ever experineced." says Rue „what was... The fuckin dude with the long hair and the fuckin gun? what was his deal? that was fuckin look, wasn't it? geez. oh my god. And, and when, when He took me... fuckin when old boy, he... when he took me to The back, I, well, I thoght for sure I was gonna ah fuck. " he says and she's starting to shit me and the boys too.