CHAPTER 12

We went to see Cassie again on Saturday. We sit in the kitchen and you hear a knock on the door Lexi gets up and goes to the door "Come on." I say when I see Rue and hug her "hello sister." I say "Hi." he says and smiles "Hey, Rue." says Maddy when he comes to us and also hugs Rue "Hi." he says and hugs Cassie right after Maddy. Today I am wearing a light pink dress and heels. After Cassie, Kat hugs "Hey, Rue." says Suze when he comes down "are you feeling okay?" Suze asks "yeah." Rue replies "you look terrible." I say "Thanks." says Rue "I mean really terrible." I say "yeah I think I just have like a cool or something." says Rue "well don't get me sick I have a compromised immune system." says Suze "but otherwise are you doing okay?" is the last word I hear from Suze because Kat and Maddy and I go to see Cassie, who probably went to the kitchen. "Cass, I'm thirsty, you give me a drink." I say "okay." she says and smiles at me "i love you." I say when I take my drink "I love you more." says "you are finally behaving normally." says Kat "how did I behave?" Cassie asks "as if you had some problems." I say "ohh... nah." She says.

We hear another knock on the door and drive back to Suta "Hi Mrs. Benett." I say "Oh Hi Ell." says Mom from Rue. I was at Rue's house once so her mom knows me. Rue descends the stairs and when he notices his mom he stops on the stairs "ah fuck it'll never fucking end." says Rue and sits on the steps "this can't make me feel good. Rue living like this. Lying to the people you love, being mean to the people you love. This can't make you feel good about yourself. " says her mom and turns to us "I don't care. Just fucking leave me alone, please. " says Rue.

"I know you're in pain." says Leslie "you have no fucking idea, Mom." says Rue "Lets get back into the car, and let me take you to The hospital." says Leslie "I can't get clean." says Rue "You don't have to. Just... take it one day at a time. " Cass says, looking at us. I smile at her lightly and nod "Hey Cass?" Rue asks "yeah?" says Cass "I have a quick question for you." says Rue "what?" asks the confused blonde "How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs?" Rue asks, and I look at Rue in shock and then at Cassie. Cassie laughs nervously and Maddy looks at me and I say "what are you talking about?" Cass asks nervously.

"How long have you been fucking Nate?" asks Rue again I will get up from where I was sitting now and stand next to Maddy. she looks at me "Im not." he says and laughs, "What? Im not. " repeats "what are you talking about?" Maddy asks "I just saw her get his truck, and then, kiss him and drive off. That was like a month ago?" says Rue and I'm starting to realize why Cass was acting weird. the way we saw her come out of the bathroom at the New Year's Eve party but she didn't see her come in because she came with Nate.

I look at Kat and Maddy and then back at Cassie. "Are you kidding me?" I ask "Cass that like really bad." says Kat and Cass cry "You're fucking Nate are you kidding me?" I say angrily "no I don't even know why she would say that." trying to lie but I have to say he can't "You're lying!" says Maddy "can We just table this conversation?" asks Suze "yeah lets go." says Kat and Maddy "well, well, no you expect me to stand here next to my best friend who's been lying to me about fucking my ex-boyfriend! Im literally gonna get violent. " I scream and I look at that bitch "no there is no need to get violent, okay, because we are having an intervention! stop it! " says Suze.

'She's fucking kidding, isn't she?' "Lets just talk-." trying to say something to Kat "Are you crying?" I ask, "Well, Ell." says Maddy but I don't listen to her "You're fucking crying, you fucking bitch?" I say and walk closer to her "Ell, come on!" says Kat and tries to stop me "You're the one who's hurt?" You're the most self-centered, idiotic person I have ever fucking met! " I yell in her face "Ellie!" says Kat "you fuck my ex, and you're fucking crying ?!" "Ell, Ellie." says Kat "are you fucking kidding me ?!" I say and punch her lightly in the head.

"Ellie!" Maddy shouts and grabs my wrist "Let me go if you don't want a bruise, too." I sail and Maddy lets me go.