CHAPTER 4

when my class is over, I go to my locker and return the textbook, lock it up, and meet Maddy, "so you're joining us at the cheerleaders tomorrow."  Maddy says excitedly "thank you great."  I said and hugged her, "do you want to throw it home then?" She asks and I nod.  "I'm going to the dining room." I say "fine today they have cheerleaders in the dance dining room I'll see you there." says Maddy and I hug her and head to the dining room.

I'm sitting next to Kat "Hi." says kat "Look at that video, it's not me." says kat "I'm glad." I say and put my hand on her shoulder, "I don't sleep with jerks." says the executioner and I nod. "you guys pumped?" comes to the dining room? he asks "YEAH!" everyone in the dining room shouts "are we gonna win?" he asks again "YEAH!" again everyone screams and my head shakes "then let's hear it for East Highland Blackhawks." he says and all the boys on the team run to the dining room first I notice Nate 'ah he's so hot in that jersey 'I think and 13 girls run up the stairs all clapping and shouting" Yeah, Nate! " is probably very popular here I see how nicely Maddy dances and the blonde girl next to her Oh I would also like to have such big breasts even though I am fully satisfied with my body.

Nate sees me and winks at me. I sees Rue sitting at the table with one blonde girl, she will also see me and show me to come here, I get up and one boy gives me a high five, I smile and sit next Rue she hugs me and I hug her retorted "hello I'm Jules." the blonde girl says "I'm Ellie." I say and shake her hand one of the boys jumps on the table "Hey Let's go!" shouts "I, 100 percent, do not feel safe right now." says Jules, and Rue and I laugh.

.........

I see Maddy in the hallway, "Hello, I'm Cassie."  says the blonde girl who danced a cheerleader with Maddy a while ago "I'm Ellie."  I say and join them "you're new here?."  Cassie says, "Yeah, I need a new friends."  I say "fine, now we're the trio,I, you and Madds." She says and I nod. 

We going out "no.  so stay the fuck of my grill. "  says Maddy and we laugh "Yo, Ell."  Nate yells at me "what you want."  I say "let me take you out tonight."  says Nate I'm looking at Maddy "Why?"  I ask and Cassie goes to McKay and kisses him, I look at Maddy again "feel free to run when you're home write me."  he says and I nod and go to Nate's gray car.

Nate starts the car engine "you don't want to go to my house for dinner tonight?"  Nate asks me, I smile lightly at him, "why should I?"  I ask, "my parents want to know you."  "Are you telling your parents about me?"  I ask with a bigger smile than a while ago "Well, actually, yes."  he says and looks at me "okay, give me a your phone I'll write you my phone number."  I say and he give me his phone, which he had just left in the trunk of the car.  I write to him my number and write
'Ellie💋' as the name, click save and give him his phone back.

We arrive at my house and it started to rain, I take my bag in my hand "thank you."  I say I smile and hug him, "I'll write to you as soon as I pick you up."  I nod and get out of the car and go inside

"Hi."  says Fez as I go to my room I see her grandmother washing.  she is a very strong woman but it is a pity that she does not see and hear for me and it was difficult for Fez to raise Ash.  "Hey, Fez, I'm going to Nate's for dinner tonight."  I say "fine but write to me if anything happens."  I nod and go to my room.

I change because I'm soaked.  I put on black leggings and a white crop top, pick up the phone, and write Maddy. 
Ellie to Maddy 2:45 PM hey I'm home and Nate invited me to dinner. 
Maddy to Ellie 2:45 PM it's great I'll see you at school tomorrow, love you Bye. 
Ellie to Maddy 2:45 PM love you too, Bye. 
I put down the phone and go get my hair done.

Fez is doing something with the money and I'm watching TV.  I hear the sound of the door opening and look at Fez because his guy is coming again.  Fez looks at me and starts talking to Ash "Yo, Who is it, man?"  Fezco asks "Rue."  answers "no, bro, tell her to come back later."  says Fez "too late, bitch."  says Rue

I get up from the couch and look at Fez "hold on!"  says Fez angrily, "Rue, you can't be here right now."  I say and follow her, "I see you, cash money."  he says and I go after her incomprehensibly, she enters Fez's room and Fez goes to change "nah, nah."  Fez says angrily "I just need some OCs and some socks."  says and walks around the room where our sick grandmother is lying "I can help you right now."  says Fez "you gotta go."  I'm already saying angrily because I know she's just about drugs. "Yo, for real, Rue.  I ain't fuckin 'playing with you.  come on. "  shouts Fez "you cant be In here."  I shout 'look guys'.  Im fucking drenched.  okay? "  he says and I see how Fez cares on the Rue "And uh... I'm out of drugs.  so don't be a dick. "  said Rue "Oh my god."  "That not my fucking problem."  I say "you gotta get up out of my house right now."  shouts Fez and Rue rises "fine I'll come later."  she says and leaves Fez's house.