CHAPTER 2

I get in the car and two other girls sit in the car. "Hi bitch." Maddy tells me "hello, bitch." I say and hug her, "Hi, I'm Ellie." I say "hello I'm Kat." a black-haired girl tells me and smiles at me "hello I'm Bb." the brown-haired girl says "guess who's moving here." I say proudly "you?" Maddy asks me "yes!" I say and we start laughing "and you're going to East Highland High School?" Kat asks me and I nod in agreement, "That's amazing." Kat says and I smile.

We saw Rue on the way and she went to a party with us. "Look, girls, my brother gave me drugs." I say and show two bags "Your brother is Fezco?" Bb asks me "Yes." I say "cool." Bb says.

we arrived at the party and the music was already out. we went inside and the whole house was illuminated by blue and red LED lights. Maddy takes my hand and pulls me straight into the kitchen and pours us alcohol.

when She hands it to me, we smile at each other and drink it. it's even a pity outside that I didn't wear a swimsuit but it doesn't matter if I want to go to the pool I'll go there in underwear.

When I looked around the house, I went into one of the rooms where the mirror was and took a picture.  and then l went for another glass of teqila "Hi."  said stranger behind me. I turned around and saw Nate there "hi."  I'll say back "I'm glad you came here."  he said and smiled at me and I returned the smile "don't you want to go to the garden with me?"  he asked and held out his hand I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to the seat he sat on and I next to him "why didn't you actually live here?"  Nate asks me, "I didn't want to be here, I liked my city, so I stayed with my aunt, but she beat me."  I say and show my bruises hidden on my feet under my dress He strokes them with his thumb and looks me in the eye "I'm sorry."  he says and I hide my bruises and wipe the tear that just ran down my face.

The moment we talked about was very nice and funny.  he rose from his seat, "Come dance with me, please."  he said and I got up and followed him.  I put my purse on the table and went dancing with him.  he stood in the back and I was back to him and dancing was a lot of fun.  then a slow song came I turned to him and grabbed him around the neck he grabbed my waist and his 2 fingers ran up and down my ass.

"When are you coming to school with us?"  he asked, "I'm going to see the director tomorrow."  I say "can I pick you up?"  he asks and I think, but in the end I nod in agreement "do you have any training at school?"  I ask, "yes, for girls as hot as you, you can be a cheerleader. I'd like to see you dance there."  he says, "um, I'd take it."  I smile and he smiles at me too, "Hey, Ellie come talk."  Maddy tells me and looks at Nate with a murderous look, "um fine."  I say I'll take my purse and I follow Maddy.

"You know Nate is my ex but I'm not upset just watch out for him."  says Maddy, "Jesus, I'm sorry."  I say and grab my forehead and it's here I'm starting to freak out "Calm Ellie it's okay."  Maddy says, pulling me into her arms.  I'll calm down like this but I need to get a joint I'll pull it out of my purse "Do you want too?"  I ask "yes please."  she says and I'll give her one I'll pull out the lighter and I'll light it for both of us.  I pull out my phone and it's 9:27 PM "Fez should be here somewhere."  I'll tell myself.

With Maddy we go dancing and twisting our asses like some earthworms.  when we do, I drink alcohol and go to the garden and see my little brother sitting there where I sat with Nate an hour ago.

"God, it's 9PM, and you're already tired and drunk."  Fez says and starts laughing at me, sitting next to him and looking at him, "I'm after you."  I say and he starts laughing again "Are you laughing at me?"  I ask, slamming his shoulder a little "I'm glad you stay here sister. I need help with the business."  he says and hugs me with one hand "yeah everything for you brother."  I say and smile at him.  I'm really happy for the relationship with Fez and Ash. We all love each other equally, even if we quarrel sometimes.  "Do you sell drugs to teenagers here?"  I say with a laugh, "I need money."  he laughs and pulls his joint " what you been doing here all along."  he asks, "I danced with Nate and-."  I won't have time to say it because he jumps into the speech "woow you danced with Nate?"  he says and starts pushing me in. I laugh and nod in agreement, "We talked too, and I found out that Nate was dating Maddy."  I said "didn't you know?"  he asks confused "no."  I will say still confused  "Fez."  says Rue "I'll go see you at home, Bye Rue-Rue."  I said, I hugged him, "Bye Ellie."  Rue tells and I go back inside.

"you're back."  Nate said "yes."  I say and smile, "Don't you want to go upstairs with me?"  he asks and I go first.

I put my things away and sit on the bed, we're in the same room where I took pictures an hour ago.  no one says anything and Nate sits across from me puts my hair behind my ear and smiles and starts approaching I can't take it anymore and kiss him.  we'll stop "sorry."  Nate tells me and I kiss him again and the kiss becomes a hot kiss, I get up and sit on it astride and we're still kissing he grabs my ass tightly and I have my hands in his hair.  when we stop again "fuck me Nate."  I say and he starts kissing me again and starts squeezing my ass more.

my horny rises and I feel that his too too, I feel a bulge beneath him he takes off my clothes and I stand there only in my bra I take off his pants because he wasn't even wearing a shirt and I could examine his body all the time I throw his pants down to mine  dress.  he lies down and I still sit on him leaning towards him and start kissing him he uses it and takes off my bra and throws it on the ground as well.  one hand squeezes my breast and I moan softly and one hand is placed on his boxers and he also moaned.

I got up and took off his boxers and revealed his hard cock that small veins were going to see him he sat down and pulled my panties off I sat down again and his dick penetrated me we both moaned loudly, put my hands on my hips and pushed me up  down "fuck."  he said and I laughed "yes."  I say, breathing fast and leaning back to kiss him.

I was already approaching my peaks and I know that Nate also started to push more with me and I finally peaked but Nate still added and in a while it also peaked and I felt his sperm flow into me but I didn't mind taking contraception.

I lay down next to him and we both breathed quickly turned to his side to see me and I did the same "you were great."  Nate says, giving me a short kiss, "Everyone tells me that."  I say and get up, "Wait, weren't you a virgin?"  he asks "no?  Is that what you thought of me? "  now I ask again "you look like an angel not like a whore."  he says "what did you call me?"  I ask and slap him he grabs his face and I start dressing "Wait Ellie I didn't mean it."  he says "don't talk to me."  I say and leave the room, I go downstairs to see if Fezco is still here.

CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE? :((