Chapter 1 - Serving the Queen

// Welcome to The Queen of Power. Enjoy your stay...

Pearl's POV

I woke up to the sound of a bell ringing, right next to my ear. Great way to start this awful day. Want to know why it was awful? It has been a whole bloody year, serving the Queen. She came into my life when I was a trouble-maker, trespassing her property for a little bit of fun. That was until she caught me. She decided to give me a heavy punishment, which was to serve her until the day I die, or get killed by her. But...when I was behind bars...something about her terrified me. She can mind control people...

I sat up on my single bed, it was uncomfortable but I sadly got used to it. The bell continued to ring, which meant she needed me. I stood up from the bed and automatically made it back up, then went out of my room to see what she wanted from me this time. I walked into her bathroom since she always had her bath in the early mornings. At 5am...

"Yes, my Queen?" I asked her. Yes, I did have to call her 'my Queen'. 

"Wash my back for me, please." she replied. Of course...

I walked towards her and grabbed the sponge, then started to help her. At least she was using her manners. I was used to seeing her in the nude too. A minute later, she stood up and stepped out of the golden tub. My birthday was tomorrow, but she didn't seem to care much...

"You can take the day off tomorrow, since it will be your special day." she told me, "No. I would rather not celebrate my birthday at all. Serving you is more important, my Queen" I said, and I meant that. She kept on giving me this tight feeling in my chest. "So you are just going to pretend that it's just another day?" she asked. "You treat me like I don't deserve life, my Queen. So yeah, I am going to pretend like it's another day." I replied, before I began to walk away from her. "Come back here." she ordered, changing her tone.

I turned around and went back over to her. "I don't treat you like that at all." she started. Oh here we go again...

"Liar." I said, before her eyes changed to red. "Don't call me that..-"

"Liar." I repeated myself. "Pearl. Enough."

"Or what, my bitchy Queen? Gonna kill me? Then do it." I told her. "No. I won't kill you. I'll bite you instead, how about that?" she said, before her fangs came out. What the fuck? Fangs? She was a vampire?

Vampire!?

I then turned around to run, but she grabbed me and pulled me back against her. Then, I felt her sink her teeth into me, deeply. I screamed, before she placed her free hand over my mouth as she started to drink my blood. I then couldn't handle the pain anymore, so I passed out in her arms.

I should have fucking known that she was a vampire with her mind control shit. 

I had to get out of here. As soon as possible.