Chapter 15 - Resting

Pearl's POV

I woke up, letting out a small soft moan as I was still feeling that bond. It was clear that Dahlia was still feeling lustful, and I knew why. It was because of me. "Morning, Pearly." she spoke, making me turn my head to lock eyes with her. "Morning, my Queen." I told her back before I pressed my lips against hers, before laying my head back down on the pillow. I was laying on my stomach, with a black blanket covering me. "Last night was amazing. Thank you." I thanked my Queen.

"You're welcome. The wedding will be in a week." 

"You've already booked it or do you just know when the next moon will be?" 

"Both. I booked a very special place and I want you to wear one of my dresses, or whatever you prefer." she told me. I nodded, keeping my head on the pillow as I didn't want to move. I was exhausted. My body  was exhausted. "Did I really tire you out that bad?" Dahlia asked me, feeling her concern for me. "Don't worry yourself, my Queen. I just need to rest." I replied. 

"I think you need some vitamins. I'll be right back." she told me, and off she went. I let out a soft groan as I then sat up, taking the blanket with me and wrapped it around myself. No more than a few minutes later, Dahlia came back with a glass of orange juice and a pain killer. I grabbed them both from her hands and placed the pill into my mouth, before I swallowed it with the orange juice. Dahlia then got onto the bed and kissed me softly. Honestly, her kisses were the best medicine.  She wrapped her arms around me and pulled away from the kiss. 

"I can't wait to spend forever with you." she told me. "Same here." I told her back, before I let out a small yawn and closed my eyes, falling asleep again. I felt her gently lay me down, placing my head on her lap. 

My lips then moved just about I was going to go into a deep sleep. I...I think I mouthed the word, 'Mate'.