Chapter 7 - Skin & Struggle

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! <3 <3 <3 Sorry for the wait!

Pearl's POV

Dahlia then pulled her fangs out before she took a step back and removed her red robe in front of me. I bit my lip, not knowing what to really do in this situation. She chuckled at me, finding me cute. "You really are innocent." she told me, before she moved over to the bed. I followed her automatically, feeling all sorts of things around her. I stood at the edge of the bed, before I removed my own clothes and left them on the floor. Dahlia's eyes changed into a dark purple. "Come sit." she said, making me climb up onto the bed and sat in front of her. 

"I can feel what you are feeling, Dahlia." I decided to tell her, "Yes, I know you can. I marked you, and now we are going to do the fun part of the marking process." she told me back before she pressed her lips against mine. It started off slow, before it became passionate. Very passionate. She laid me down on the bed gently and moved on top of me. I moved my arm up, placing my hand against her cold cheek as she started to move forward and backwards against me, I arched my back, moving my hand away as I grabbed the bed sheets. I started to moan out her title, "My Queen..." 

Dahlia's eyes then glowed brighter, and her fangs elongated a little. "My mate..." she moaned back, and that was the moment where I knew that we were connected. I then sat up and wrapped my arms around her, with her still doing the movements. She stopped them though a couple of seconds later, "Sorry, my Queen. Did I ruin it?" I asked her, apologising. "Not at all." she replied as she looked deep into my eyes. I smiled at her, before I leaned down and began to kiss her neck softly. I heard her purr in my ear, causing a shiver down my spine. Then, I felt her nose ever so gently touch the surface of my neck.

I pulled away as soon as I felt the tip of her fangs. This made her growl. "I'm hungry for you, Pearly. Let me feed..." she told me, before I cut her off with pushing her off me. She fell back, but got back up within a flash. I was myself once again. "I have never met anyone like you before, Pearly. Why are you fighting me now?" she asked me. I blinked a couple of times to fully get out of this trance and swung my legs over to the edge of the bed before I felt her behind me as her cold breath was touching my skin. I tilted my head to the side, and that was a very stupid move as I felt her fangs go deep into me. 

I felt my blood slowly began to river down from my neck to my chest as she was feeding from me. She snaked her arm around me, moving me back up on the bed and started to give me pleasure through the venom that she was giving me. 

"Stop, my Queen...please...you are draining me."