Chapter 6 - Pearly

// Will Pearl make it out of this one? BLOOD MOON TIME! <3 <3

Pearl's POV

"Pearly, Pearly, Pearly..." I heard Dahlia call me, making me slowly turn my head to see what she wanted or needed. She wasn't covering her eyes anymore, but there was something really off about them. They were a dark red, mixed with a tint of purple. "What do you need, Dahlia?" I asked her, "I need you." she replied before she gave me a small smirk. She then patted on the bed, wanting me to lay down with her. But I knew it was a trap and I was almost in it. "I need you, Pearly. Lay down with me. I won't bite." she told me again. What the fuck did I get myself into? 

She continued to pat on the bed, seeing her getting a little bit annoyed that I wasn't doing what she asked. I got up and began to move away from Dahlia slowly until I felt the door against my back. "Pearly..." she said again, sitting up. I felt the door with my hand and touched the cold door handle, pushing it down. Dahlia tutted at me, getting up from the bed and walked away from it. "Don't take another step." I said, "That sounded like a order, Pearly." she told me before I watched her take a step forward. I then opened the door, and began to run. 

"I'll give you a head start, Pearly. Then, I'm coming after you." she warned me. I ran down the stairs and went to the front door, pushing it open since it wasn't closed properly. Someone must have had the same idea. I ran forward into a forest, dodging the trees and the branches. I quickly looked behind, seeing Dahlia chasing after me. I turned my head back so I could see where I was going. Yes! There was a cabin up ahead and a field! 

I began to run faster, reaching the cabin until I noticed that someone was inside. I ran past it, getting more adrenaline as I ran towards the field. But...before I could even touch the lovely grass, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Damn, you can run..." Dahlia said as she panted lightly. Then, we were back in the bedroom. She had teleportation?

I was covered in sweat, breathing heavily. She still had her arms wrapped around me, her now glowing eyes terrifying me, paralysing me...

Then, she was looking at my dry lips. "Pearly...can I kiss your sweet lips?" she asked me. I then looked at her, feeling myself go into a spell. My vision started to get a tiny bit blurry, before it cleared up. She giggled, watching me. She then licked her lips, then I copied her. "Good..." she purred, before she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. It felt like a firework had gone off in my stomach, making me let out a soft moan. I will let her take me, just this once. I still didn't believe that we were mates...

Suddenly, she pulled away and sank her fangs into my neck. This bite felt pleasurable...

Until I began to feel what Dahlia was feeling.