Chapter 13 - Bites

// <3 <3 <3 BLOOD MOON CHAPTER!

Pearl's POV

"You are so beautiful, Pearly." Dahlia complimented me as I was giving her the attention she deserved, "You would be a perfect powerful Queen too." she told me. I lifted my head up, my eyes slightly widened from surprise. "I...I don't want to be a Queen though...I'm not suitable." I told her, she shook her head. "Don't say that about yourself. It will come naturally." she said, before I watched her sit up. What was she doing? 

I moved away from her as she came towards me, caging me with her legs. She then leaned forward and pressed a kiss onto my lips before she went to my neck. Her fangs went into me again, causing me to arch my back. Then, something didn't feel right. She was feeding too quickly. "Dahlia, can you stop?" I asked her, before I felt her fangs pull out. "Let me see your eyes." I told her, watching her head lift up. They were a glowing dark crimson red, and that was a bad sign. "Let's have some fun, Pearly...just you and me." she said with a small purr before she opened her mouth and leaned forward again, until I had to push her away. "You are having some blood lust or some shit, and I am not taking care of you this time." I told her, before I quickly got up from the bed and the chase began.

But, it didn't last very long as I ran straight to the bathroom and closed the door, locking it immediately. I heard Dahlia sigh loudly, before I heard her chuckle. "You will kill me, Dahlia. I am not doing this shit again." I said, until I watched her simply open the door, seeing a set of keys in her hand. I took a couple of steps back, where Dahlia was following me. I went into the shower and she joined me. She leaned down and began to lick the bite mark. I let out a soft moan, feeling her cold hands caress my sides before they went up to my bra, pulling it down. Then, the fangs went in again.

I let out a loud accidental moan, and that was where it began to get very heated. She grabbed my legs, making me wrap my arms around her neck as she picked me up and took me to the bath tub. She placed me down in it and pulled away for a few seconds just to turn on the water. "My Queen..." I called her, before she sat on top of me, caressing my body again. "Yes, Pearly?" she asked me;

"Can I be like you?"