RD|5 - Settling In

The smile that sat on Ameris face once they entered Omaris home made Amina know that she was making the right decision even if she didn't know how things would go from here on out

          The smile that sat on Ameris face once they entered Omaris home made Amina know that she was making the right decision even if she didn't know how things would go from here on out. "Mr. Monster!" Ameri shouted and took off running once she saw Omari walked through the front doors with two strangers.

Surprisingly, Omari bent down and picked Ameri up. "Hey, did your mommy show you your new room?" He asked and watched as Ameri shook her head. "Aw man, how about you watch some Blues Clues while I talk to your mother for a minute."

"Okay!" Ameri happily shouted and took off running to go watch tv.

Amina cringed, scared that Ameri might break something in the house and looked at Omari, "Good morning, I'll tell her to stop running when we're done here."

"She's a kid." He waved her off and faced the strangers behind him. "These are our lawyers. Wife and husband, Gale and Nelson Campbell."

"Nice to meet you both." Amina smiled and shook their hands.

"Same to you, we brought over the contract for you to review and if everything is to your liking then both of you can go ahead and sign it so we can process it all." Gale told Amina and laid out the contract on the coffee table as they took their seats on the sofa.

Picking up the contract, Amina scanned over the document and saw that everything that she requested was there but then she got to Omaris part of the contract where he requested for her to sign a prenuptial agreement which she wasn't mad at because she was a complete stranger, it was just that if either one of them caught feelings for one another; he wanted the marriage to end.

"You want us to end the marriage if one us falls in love with the next?"

Nodding his head, "I'm only in this for the company."

Shaking her head, "But you want us to stay in the same room and same bed? What are you, a robot? Even if this shit is all pretend for right now; we're humans and spending a lot of time with someone can lead to feelings, for crying out loud; having sex with someone can lead to feelings." She angrily spat.

"Watch it." Omari warned. "You want respect? Then do the same and don't question my authority when I make a decision. Everything that you wanted is in that contract and now it's my turn so do us all a favor and pick up that pen and sign your fucking name on the dotted lines. We have shit to do." He gritted.

It's not too late leave.

I'm only doing this to secure Ameris future.

Surely, I can cook him something and put laxatives inside of it for speaking to me like he lost his mind.

But it did kind of turn me on.

Her thoughts ran wild in her head as she did as she was told and signed her name on the dotted line. "Happy massa?" She rhetorically questioned. She could see his veins popping from the anger that he probably wanted to throw her way but she didn't care.