RD|8 - The Wedding Part (1)

On the outside she appeared to be so calm but on the inside, she was a nervous wrecked

          On the outside she appeared to be so calm but on the inside, she was a nervous wrecked. Today was the day that she would finally become Mrs. McCall and although happy. She didn't know how the union would possibly turn out if he decided tomorrow that he didn't want a fake marriage anymore but he wanted to find real love.

Who would she be to stop him from allowing something so beautiful to be real  and meaningful in the eyes of God?

Jagged Edge - Let's get married played loudly through the Church as they stayed on their respective sides getting dressed. Closing her eyes, she allowed her makeup artist to do her eyeshadow. She wanted a soft but glam natural look, her hair was in a deep side part with it pinned to the back in a big elegant bump with some of it pinned on the side of her face and an elegant hair bin was attached to the bun to hold her veil.

"You're gonna look so pretty mommy." Ameri smiled as she watched her mother.

The videographer and photographer walked around the room capturing the moments between the bride and bridal party. "She sure will." Ms. Cynthia sniffled.

Amina peeked one eye open and groaned. "You promised there'll be no crying."

Ms. Cynthia waved her off as everyone else grabbed their tissues. "We're allowed to cry because we're happy for you Amina."

"I couldn't agree more and the fact that we'd have an additional grandchild soon has us all ecstatic." Marian gushed and helped Ameri into her shoes.

At the thought of that, Amina was low key freaking out. Of course she had all that energy at the mouth with Omari but now that it was their wedding day and the day that they potentially consummate their marriage, she was scared on whether or not she could actually please him in bed.

Ave was the only guy that she's been with and even then he did all the work because he wanted to be the dominant one in their sexual escapades with just leaving her there to cum when her body felt like it reached its peaked and even then that wasn't an always thing.

Sometimes she found herself having to think of something else to make orgasm or when he would hit it from the back she would sneak her hand under her and play with her clit to get the release that she desired but he couldn't give her.

Now thinking about it, if it was up to her when it came to getting herself pregnant with her cum; she probably would've never even had Ameri because Ave was a flop in that department but because she was in love or so she thought. She went with the thought that it was all normal.

The next room in the Church was filled with laughter as Chase recalled stories of Omari swearing that love and marriage wasn't a thing for him. "This man practically preached this shit everyday!" He shouted in laughter.

Omari sent a scowl his way, "Have some respect man. We're in the House of the Lord."

Chase put his hands in a praying motion, "Forgive me God for I am a sinner and I'm gone keep sinning." He joked. "Nah God, don't strike me G, I'm just playing." He said seriously and looked at Zane and Omari who were shaking their heads at his silliness.