RD|18 - Epilogue - What Will they Be?

Four months later

Four months later

Pecking her lips repeatedly, Omari couldn't get enough of Amina as she chuckled and pushed him away. "Give me room to breathe."

"I can't because I love you." He smiled and rubbed on her now seeable baby bump.

They were in the middle of prepping for their gender reveal/baby shower. They figured that it would be less hectic to have both in one to allow them the freedom to continue to enjoy their pregnancy in peace since it had yet to reach the news outlets.

Omaris charges were dropped against him due to Ave being scared of the outcome seeing as he was sentenced to fifteen years in prison once Amina went forward with the me too movement. Omari had became a great support system for her throughout the whole trial and she couldn't have thanked him enough.

Selene, on the other hand got charged with pornography and was serving six years in prison which allowed Omari to be released from his contract with her. She had tried to apologized on many occasions before she was sentenced but Amina and Omari didn't bother to accept since she was a grown adult that knew the consequences of her actions.

"Okay, everything is done. People should start arriving in a few. It's a good thing you guys took your photos beforehand." Pure smiled.

"I never knew different shades of brown looked so elegant on black people. We are stunting right now." Seven danced lightly on Chase.

"Right, I always wanted a teddy bear theme baby shower with everyone wear different shades of silk brown now look at that; another one of my dreams coming to life." Amina smiled and pecked Omaris lips.

"That's my job." He beamed.

"Congratulations on the babies man and thanks for inviting us." Keraun congratulated as he shook hands with Omari and gave Amina a hug.

"It's the least we can do since you made such a beautiful kitchen for Ameri and plus, Wynter is now my girl." Amina smiled and sent a soft wink to Wynter.

Wynter waved Amina off, "Girl continue to call me anytime. We're going to put these gifts by the table."

The evening was going by so good and Amina felt like it was nothing but a dream and the only time she realized that it was all real was when Omari would come over and shower her in love or affirmations of his love. No where in her life had she imagined herself to be in this position because she always felt like no matter how many steps she tried to take she would always get knocked back about a thousand more and that scared her.

Loving Omari scared her not knowing if he felt the same way and it was starting to play on her like she would've had to find a way out of the marriage without giving him a clear reason why and once he told her how he felt. It was like the room for honesty just opened up all over.

She had helped in changing a man that didn't see change in his future and unbeknownst to him, he did the same for her and for that they both would forever be grateful for one another and learn to always be open about how they feel.

Omari picked up Ameri and walked over to the table that had jars like honey with each of the jars having their own spoons to mix. "Okay, if we could have everyone's attention really quick. We're about to mix the honey up to get the gender of each baby. Thank you all for coming and embrace this journey with us. We appreciate it to its fullest extent." Omari thanked them.

They both started mixing their spoons in the honey. "1..2..3!!" Everyone counted as they pulled out the spoon with baby A being a boy and baby B being a girl.

"Is it a girl!?" Ameri shouted.

Amina nodded her head happily through her tears, "Yes baby. You're having a baby brother and sister." She smiled and welcomed the kiss that Omari was giving her as the photographer snapped pictures of them as a family.

"I love you both so much." He smiled.

"And we love you just the same baby."

Pure walked up to the couple and hugged them both. "Can't wait for them to get here. Thank you for paying for my fathers bill by the way Omari."

He waved her off, "Family is still family even when we want nothing to do with them. Glad I could've helped." He danced with Amina.

Amina wrapped her arms behind his neck, "Have you thought of any names? I'm giving you free reign to name our children so don't disappoint me."

Omari smiled widely, "Ayla Omera McCall and Aashad Omair McCall."

"I love it."

This was the love that they both yearned for but searched for it in the wrong places until a situation they never saw themselves being in brought them a new light and outlook on everything they thought love to be this was the true love they never called through a Record Deal.

The end ❤️.

——————————
Excuse any mistakes!

Hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it ❤️.

I didn't want to drag out the epilogue and give false hope for something more when I've already brought everything to light in the story towards these last three chapters.

It's okay to step forward into something you never saw yourself doing because it could always be what you need and I hope I shed light on that mere fact throughout this story.

Remember to always be kind to yourself because one day someone will appreciate your story and how far you've came in life; you honestly don't know who's life you've had a great impact on even if they don't voice it just keep being kind and honest.

Wishing you all of the best and be on the lookout for any new stories or feel free to read any other books that I've written.

Peace, love and happiness ❤️!

Love, Nangianni.